Wang Yibo The Ace

Okay, I'll just put some signs since I'm too lazy to think of a name, plus they're just mob characters. So these three punks, I'll just name them 'The (gang) leader', 'Guy1', and 'Guy2' lol bear with it XD.

.........................................................

"Who are you calling shrimp again?" Yibo asked with a very low voice while standing up, he stared at the three punks with his head tilted.

The three shivered just by the younger's deadly stare. He's emitting a something dangerous. He's emitting a very dark aura, a killing intent. They also realize that this person in front of them is someone they should never laugh at. With this familiar aura, there's no mistake that he's the strongest and the most dangerous delinquent, Ace.

"S-so what?" the leader of the gang asked, "we didn't take you seriously when we fought you last time!" He looked at his sides and saw his two men shaking in fear, "what are you so scared about?! Go call the others!!!"

"R-roger!" Guy1 shouted and ran downstairs. Yibo quickly jumped from the fourth floor stairs to the third, blocking the way of Guy1 as he put his two hands on his side pockets. "running away?" Yibo plainly asked and kicked the guy.

Guy1 winced in pain as his back hit the staircase very hard. Yibo pulled his collar and tossed him back to their leader. "None of you here will escape." he again put his hands in his pockets.

"Don't be too cocky just cuz you're the Ace!" the leader clenched his fist and throws a punch at Yibo which Yibo dodged easily and hitting the guy's stomach with his knee effortlessly.

"Boss!" guy2, who's quiet this whole time ran to their clutching leader and helped him stood up. "How dare you do that to our boss!" he shouts.

Yibo make an awe face and said, "How dare me? Then who are you to approach me? The Ace of delinquents? You're just dimwits."

"Fuck you!" guy2 shouts and initiated an attack. Again, Yibo effortlessly kicked guy2's jaw upward which made guy2 stay in the air for seconds, Yibo raised his other leg and kicked guy2 hard before reaching the ground.

"You punk!" Guy1 dashed towards Yibo's back to attack him but Yibo swiftly swings his leg and kicked Guy1's chest.

As Yibo's attention was still on Guy1, the leader found an opening and (out of all attacks) he held both Yibo's legs. The leader got irritated by Yibo's legs since it's been kicking them since earlier and the last time they fought. "Quick! Knock him out before he escapes!" the leader commans his two unbarely moving men.

Yibo quickly took out his hand from his pocket and hit the leader's head with his elbow. "Don't forget I still got my arm."

With that, the leader felt dizzy and his hold weakened which made Yibo's other leg escape from the tight hold and began kicking the leader mercilessly.

While Yibo was kicking the guy in his leg aggressively, guy1 stood up and dashed towards Yibo to attack but before he could even lay his fist on the younger, Yibo punched his face which make his nose bleed. Yibo keep beating the shit out of the three until they can't barely move.

Zhan was only watching them from the side, he felt terrified watching a real fighting scene. He shivers when he looked at Yibo kicking and beating the three to a pulp without mercy. The three guys was now unable to move. Bruises and wounds are everywhere in their faces.

Zhan was scared to stop Yibo because Yibo looks scary as hell now, but he felt sorry for the three so he stood up and called his friend. "Wang Yibo!"

Zhan jolted when Yibo shot a deadly glare at him but became soft after a second. He gulped before asking, "D-don't you think you're too much?"

"...." Yibo stopped kicking the leader who's lying on the ground, barely moving, "Don't worry, I've fought with them before, they should know their limits, I'm just teaching them lessons again," Yibo plainly replied.