Guiding Each Other

"I was always wondering..." Yibo said out of nowhere, "Are you really a delinquent?"

Zhan's move stiffened as he heard the question. "What do you mean? Of course I'm a delinquent, can't you see I look creepy?" Zhan answered as he pointed out his face.

"Really?" Yibo draw closer to Zhan stared at him intensely making Zhan feeling quite uncomfortable.

"Okay, okay, I'm not really a delinquent... I-I am just a nerd guy that disguised as a delinquent..." Zhan explained while shifting his gaze to the other side.

Yibo then distanced himself and nodded, "thought so," he said.

Zhan moved his gaze to Yibo and shrinks while asking, "am I that obvious?"

"Well hehe... Let's say 50/50," Yibo scratched his nape, "I just noticed it since I can't sense any killing intent on you but a flowery kind one."

Zhan tilted his head confused. "Aish... You won't get it, only us delinquents can understand it..." Yibo said.

Zhan's turned to ask, "Wait, you're a delinquent?"

"Yeah... Kind of... But I want to change since my family disapprove..." Yibo answered.

Zhan widened his eyes and again asked, "does people like you kill other people??"

Yibo moved back kinda feel offended and quietly exclaimed, "What?! Of course no! I mean... Some of us yeah, but I definitely can't kill anyone even if they are my most hated enemy, I'll just send them to hospital with broken limbs and—" Yibo abruptly stopped as he saw Zhan's eyes sparkled in amazement.

"You.... You're not afraid of me?"

"Silly, why would I be afraid of you?" Zhan chuckled, "I kinda admire the kinds of you because you can scare anyone just by staring... I even wondered where the guy I saw when I enrolled here, he's my reference from this appearance of mine... Wait..."

Zhan took Yibo's glasses and changed Yibo's hairline from middle to the side while showing bit of his forehead.

"*Gasp*! You're the scary but cool guy I saw when I enrolled here," Zhan pointed Yibo while covering a mouth," haha, I am not expecting that..."

"Uh yeah, I didn't change my appearance when I enrolled here..." Yibo said as he took back his glasses from Zhan's hands and looked at him. "What?" Zhan questioned.

Yibo placed the glasses on Zhan and straightens Zhan's ruffled hair. "I knew it, you're also the guy who stared at me for too long!"

"Wha—" Zhan turned around, "I-it's not just me who stared, you also stared ya know!" he said feeling quite embarrased.

"Well... Yeah... You ain't wrong with that..." Yibo also turned around, also hiding his embarrassment.

Zhan again faced back at Yibo while Yibo also did the same, the two of them stared at each other. After a moment of silence, the two of them burst into laughter.

The whole class looked at them weirdly because one is a very quiet nerdy while the other one is a creepy delinquent, some were shocked because the two students with very opposite roles seems to be hanging out pretty well.

Noticing their surrounding, both Zhan and Yibo's laughter turn into coughs, coughs, and more coughs...

They moved their chair closer to each other then Yibo whispered, "Hey.. *cough* do you think you can help me out on how to be a top student?"

Zhan clears his throat and answered, "Uhuh, but you need to repay me by also teaching me how to be a real delinquent because I think I ain't doing well..."