chapter 1

Chapter one

 I'm so nervous, I literally feel like throwing up.

A man faced me, Dermot you might know him "There ready for you" He said and gestured me towards the stage that will hold my future. I nodded and walked on

I turned to face the three judges Nicole, Louis and the one and only Simon Cowell

"Hello Sweetie, so introduce yourself honey" said Nicole, she has always been one of those people I thought will be quite snobby towards you but I guess I’m wrong

"Hi I’m Kayla Johnson, I’m sixteen, I’m originally from Holmes Chapel but moved to Manchester when I was 10, I just finished my GCSE's and I work as a shop assistant in the local corner shop" I replied still battling against the thousands of butterflies trying to escape. "And what are you singing for us today" Louis asked looking towards me. “I’m going to sing I’m yours by Jason Mraz” I answered. “Well then we're ready when you’re ready" Simon spoke.

I nodded and began to sing I’m yours by Jason Mraz

I finished up the song and was overwhelmed when people began to stand up and cheer my name. Even the judges began to stand. I couldn't believe it, I came today thinking I wouldn't get through and then I get a standing novation WOW was all I could think.

The judges began to sit back down. This is it…

Louis began “I thought that was absolutely amazing for a girl that age actually have that talent Wow just Wow” I didn’t expect that Then Nicole started “This just crazy you are so amazing, that voice, girl you have talent” now this is a dream SOME ONE PINCH ME then the comment I was dreading of came but surprised me “I never expected anyone to come out with that voice you my friend are going to be a hit” Simons comment was followed by an erupt of cheers and clapping.

I was overwhelmed I never ever thought that I would have this reaction. “So you ready to vote guys” Nicole pointed out. They all nodded in agreement.

“Louis” Simon questioned “yes” then Nicole shouted “YES!” it was now Simon “it is a big almighty fat yes!”

“OH MY GOD, thank you so much, I’m not gonna let you down, thank you so much” I spoke, by now I was crying, but these were happy tears. Tears that show that I have just gotten through to boot camp on x-factor

I ran off stage and into the arms of my mother, who was also crying.

Dermot came up to us. “How do you feel Kayla?”

“I feel absolutely ecstatic, I never thought me would that reaction from the judges, especially Simon, I’m just going to go home and have a lovely dinner with my mum”

He nodded, me and my mum started to walk off but there was a certain boy that was up next to audition. Curly hair, green eyes and a very familiar woman and girl with him.

“Mum hold up I just wanna see this boy audition” she smiled and stood by me.

I heard the boy speak into the mic

“hi my name is Harry Styles”

That shocked me so much. My best friend from Holmes Chapel.

I looked towards my mum and she was just as shocked as me.

I smiled thinking I will soon be re-united with my child hood best friend.

(AN: hope you guys liked it, first story on wattpad, VOTE and FAN me please I would love it if you guys did. I will be updating daily)