chapter 13

Chapter 13

All the others flowed out of the taxi. Harry gave me a helping hand, letting my foot slip of the taxi/mini bus’ car mat and onto the cold, hard concrete floor. I fully stepped out of the taxi and gave the man a polite thank you. The cold night air harshly attacking my warm skin, making the whole of arms show up in Goosebumps. Harry must of noticed me shivering as he placed his blazer over my shoulders. I looked up at him and smiled and he returned one back.

We entered the club and I gave back his blazer. He easily slipped it back on but noticed Louis dancing on the dance floor. I laughed quietly to myself and walked over to the bar where Esther and Geneva was and again Geneva had that stupid grin of hers playing on her lips. She annoys me so mu- the bartender interrupted me by asking for my order. I replied with a simple red wine. He asked me for my ID. I grabbed my purse and pulled out some money and my fake ID. He accepted it, and handed over my wine but also returned it with a cheeky wink. I winked back, what im a massive flirt not like im going take it any further and say hey wanna head back to mine like no that is so wrong. Anyway im with harry. I drank my wine, the alcoholic beverage making its way down my throat, making a burning sensation as I drink it all at once. I finished my drink and placed it back on the counter. I told esther I was going over to harry. She nodded and smiled then turned back to Geneva, sounding to be in a serious conversation with each other.

I headed over to the dance floor. I tried to find harry but he was nowhere to be seen. I shrugged it off and decided to start dancing

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3 hours later and I had about 8 more drinks. I was over the word the tipsy wasn’t even the word to explain it. Two random guys was grinding themselves on me and am I even bothering to stop them no because my ‘boyfriend’ harry hasn’t even bothered to find me. And we entered the club about 3 hours and a half ago how inconsiderate is he.

Harry’s POV

I’d been trying to find Kayla all night. I dodged a few people out of the way and the sight hurt. It was Kayla dancing with 2 men and they were grinding themselves on her and she didn’t have a car in the world. I walked over to them and pulled them of her, both of them gave me dirty looks. I shrugged it off and gave Kayla a stern look.

“I don’t know what you’re doing that for I was having a good time” she spoke with a stern voice suited to match my look. I gave her a confused look and gestured her to explain what she is going on about.

“you left me waiting for 3 hours I was looking around for an hour but where was you nowhere, so yeah I decided to have a nice fun night which I wanted it to be with you but I couldn’t” she replied “I’m going to the toilet I’ll be back in 5” she finished and walked off to the direction of the toilets.

I walked off towards the middle of the dance floor, I found Geneva maybe she can keep my mind of Kayla for a while.

Kayla’s POV

I walked towards the bathroom. I couldn’t believe harry was angry at me, me what have I done. Just enjoy the rest of my night without my boyfriend because he wondered without me. I opened the bathroom door and placed my purse beside the sink. I opened it up and redone my make up. I applied extra lipgloss an extra coat of mascara and some more blush. I closed my purse and adjusted my hair and swepted my hand on the skirt of dress to sort out any imperfections.

I opened the door to the bathroom and set off back to the dance hoping to find harry. I looked around and found a curly mop of hair standing only a mere metres away from me. I walked closer to him but noticed hands wrapped around his neck. I got closer and noticed that those hands and arms belonged to a girl. I tapped harry on the shoulder hoping it not what I think it is. He turned around and his eyes instantly met with mine. I looked towards his lips and find them covered in red lipstick. He looked worried I looked behind him and found her.

Geneva

Right this is it; I have had enough of her. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her outside the bar.

AN: ooohh whats kayla gonna do to Geneva

Im updating in tomorrow as chapter 14 is already half written

Please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN ME PLEASE

-Rhi xo