Chapter 1: Night Reflection

It's been night for a long time, but Sabrina still couldn't fall asleep. She was still thinking about what Caliban told her when she brought the second regalia back.

"You don't really wish that were true, do you, princess ?" This sentence, this simple sentence was still echoing in Sabrina's head; she wanted to understand what she was feeling, knowing if Caliban was right.

Since Nick rejected her, she couldn't understand her feelings anymore, despite everything he had told her, she still wanted from the depths of her heart that their love persist; however, she couldn't help but think about the mysterious Prince Caliban she had met a few days ago.

She had felt something like that once before: when Nick started making advances to her while she had just broken up with Harvey, her first love. Everything she thought she knew was called into question, was she supposed to stay with Nick, who had already rejected her ? Was she supposed to give a chance to the beautiful Caliban, who despite their constant competition, seemed to show interest in her ? It was a hard choice, and honestly, she was doubting there's an actual good choice. Maybe she should give up love, it was after all her biggest source of suffering until now.

'Love make you weaker', the young witch knew it very well, but she couldn't choose to give up her feelings for Nick for good. However, she was bursting into tears every time she remembered his words. She wanted to be with him, fight her father with him, have kids, live like a normal couple. Until now, she thought that their love would always last, that he was her true love, but the words of the warlock have hurt her so deeply, and now she was doubting.

She needed to think about something else than Nick, try to let him go, give him some space. Her mind shuffled almost instantaneously on Caliban, her mysterious rival for the Hell's throne. She was wondering what he thought of her now that had betrayed him, left behind, let been crucified. He had waited 2000 years, an eternity! And still, his feelings toward Sabrina seemed to be the same as before.

For a second, a thought appeared in Sabrina's mind, what if... Caliban was hiding his feelings for her, and by betraying him she had broken his heart ? It seemed so real, and she was blushing just by thinking of it, but, love was never good with her... She couldn't believe he actually loved her without any other proof.

She was feeling so guilty, Nick had just rejected her, and she was already thinking about someone else. She found herself obnoxious. But the thought that the beautiful Prince of Hell could actually have a thing for her gave her hope.

For now, nothing had been confirmed: Caliban never said something clearly, and she was still with Nick. She can't let him go, she must go ahead for the one she loves, even if he rejects her. He suffered a lot, and she understand it, so she must do everything she can to support him, makes him better.

Leaving suddenly her reflections about the love, Sabrina noticed that it was already midnight and that she had class the day following. These reflections had monopolized her so much that she had forgotten being in her bed, supposed to sleep.

She fell asleep, thinking about Nick, her love for him, but inside her, she was still hoping that the Prince Caliban really found her something...