Amortentia

Harry's POV
I was in a potions class with professor Snape (not late for once in my life), and we were listening to professor about this love potion, called 'Amortentia'. It apparently lets you take in three smells of the person you love, and increases the person's love for the specific other. After explaining how it works, he made us write down what you smell from the presence of the potion. Once he was done with the potion, I immediately smelt it even when I was in the back row in the far corner of the room. It smelt like....  Apple, cinamon, and hair gel.... It smells like.... Malfoy.....
I froze for a second having flashbacks of how attracted I was to him since first grade! Oh gosh this is not good! He hates me and we both know it.... Speaking of Malfoy...  Where is he?
I look around the room to see where I usually see him in the room. But he was nowhere to be found. But then a few minutes later, Malfoy came in the room. He then said something I would NEVER forget.....
"Why the hell does it smell like Potter in here?"
"Mr. Malfoy, first of all, hello to you too! Second of all, you are 10 minutes late! Third of all, the answer to your question is because you... Well... Smell him because.... It's Amortentia...."  "And what the hell is Amortentia?" Malfoy spat with his venom. "Mr. Malfoy... I wished you weren't so late.... Anyways, Amortentia is a potion that lets you smell three smells of the person you have feelings for, and actually increases the love between you and the specific other who you smell." Malfoy froze in shock, with dark red cheeks on his cute, pointy face.... Wait what? What am I saying? And then the teacher added "How about you sit next to Mr. Potter and be partners for the assessment.... And actually have a good conversation together maybe? Speaking of which, it's time for you to tell us what you smell...." He then pointed to me in the far corner dark red blushing as much as Draco is.... "I-I-I smell..... Apple, cinamon, and hair gel....." "And who does it smell like?" "It smells like Draco." I said in a faint voice, that no one can hear. "Do you mind speaking up?!" The teacher added until I suddenly snapped. "I said it smells like Draco!" Everyone looked into my soul, except for Draco.... In fact he was looking into my eyes.... We locked eyes for a minute until the teacher snapped us out of it "*cough cough* As I was saying before, how about you, Mr. Malfoy, sit with Mr. Potter?"