All the answers start now..

I will tell you guys when the smut is on. Anyways.... Let's get on with this chapter!!

Harry's POV
After our long, beautiful, passionate kiss Draco asked me a question that I should've answered ages ago.. "So what now?" "I want you Draco. I love you with all my heart and I cross my heart and hope to die if I lied. I want us to be a thing.... Boyfriends?" "Yeah.... Boyfriends." He gave me such a cute smile causing me to chuckle. He asked me another question that I should've answered a long time ago as well (I know, I know I don't listen ever)... "So may I ask another question?" "Go ahead." "May I know why you didn't shake my hand?" "B-because.... You-Know-Who... Forced me to.... He said i-if I didn't..." He was already shocked, but signalling me to go on... ".... If I didn't... Then h-he would kill you and your family..." His very shocked look turned into a sympathetic one on his face. "Oh baby...." He said in a quiet, cooing voice. I started to cry right there and then. I couldn't hold my tears in any longer... "Come here." So I did. We were hugging while I was balling my eyes out. He started kissing my head after I had done it to him. I started whimpering for some reason.... I felt... Pain... E-everywhere! Oh no I'm in heat! Since I'm a ferret, I especially get heat. Oh my gosh I'm heating up like crazy... Draco notices and looks very concerned. "Baby are you okay? You don't look or sound well... And- oh my gosh baby!" He run straight to me on the ground... It became silent... It became.... Blank
Draco's POV
Oh my gosh! My poor baby is blacked out. I take him to the hospital wing, carrying him by his arse and back. God he wasn't that heavy at all! It's like he hasn't eaten at all for at least a few days! I ran to the hospital wing as quickly as possible to Madam Promfrey. "Please help him. The poor thing passed out after whimpering very loudly and heating up in between my arms. Please help him! I beg you!!" Madam nodded and took Harry after signalling me to come with them. I was eventually sitting next to him holding his hands while gently and calmly running my index finger back and forth in the between his thumb. He then woke up all of the sudden for some reason it's only been. 5 minutes since he was blacked out and now he's awake? Usually people who is blacked out wakes up after a day or two. I better ask him why soon enough.... "D-draco....?" "Yes! It's me sweetie are you okay?" "Yes Draco. I'm okay... Wh-where am I?" "You're at the hospital. Because you fainted and stayed like that for 5 minutes after whimpering and heating up.... May I ask why? Oh please do tell me. Please I want to stop your pain." And god help me I meant everything I have just said. "Well.... I'm in heat Draco." I was confused... But it sounded familiar. "What's heat?" "Well... Erm.... It's where any animal gets it and their bodies heat up. Especially ferrets. And... I'm a ferret... In case you haven't noticed yet..." No wonder he was protective... Ferrets are actually known for being protected for their mates... Wait he was protective with me.... Wait am I his mate? I shouldn't worry about it tight now and see what I can do to stop the pain..."What can I do to stop it? Is there any way?" "Yes.... There is only one way though..."Please do tell me. What is it?" He signalled me to lean my head toward his red face to whisper in my ear..."The only way to get rid of it is to have sex with your mate... And your my mate...." I froze, speechless..... I have to have sex with him to get rid of heat? And that's the only way "So..... Do you still want to help me?" He asked in a very awkward voice.... "H-harry it's really your choice... " He was silent for moment "...I do want to get better... B-but it's your choice as well." "O-Okay. I will. I am desperate to make you feel better even if it means.... That... Hey Madam Promfrey?" "Yes?" "Harry is okay. He is just in heat right now. I'll take him back." "Oh okay. See you guys around!" We waved goodbye and quietly walked up to the Slytherin common room since everyone else is in a party at the Griffyndor common room and shutting my door and locking it with a strong spell us and then putting a couple of silencing charms on so no one can hear us... "So what do y-"

!SMUT WARNING! SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS SMUT!⚠️

Harry's POV
I cut him off with a kiss. I just want to fuck with every inch of him. I then started making out with him causing him to moan. I must have more. I bit his lip signalling him that I want more. He responded quickly by pulling me in as he slips his tongue with mine causing us to battle to see who's tongue goes into who's mouth. God he felt so good. He won the battle and slithered his tongue in my mouth causing me to moan more than him... The pain... It's getting worse.... I need more... After what seemed like forever  of Draco exploring every inch of my mouth he instantly started nipping on my neck causing me to moan even more... I want more "D-draco.... Please....." "'Please' what?" "F-fuck me..... Please...." "Not yet baby. Trust me it will get better soon." He then suddenly pulled both of our clothes off, until we're only in our boxers. After staring at each other's bodies, he decided to make me feel even more desperate putting two fingers in my mouth... "Mind making my fingers wet? After I have a pleasuring suprise for you..." I immediately did what he said swirling and licking my tongue around his long, white fingers. Gosh this felt amazing. I got way too horny causing me to pre-cumming in my pants just by doing that. 2 minutes later or so, he took his fingers out causing me to whimper. Oh I know he knew that I was desperate for more. I knew he can tell with that devilish smirk on his face. He crept his two fingers in my pants... Oh gosh now I know where this is going... And of course he's teasing me! He swirled his fingers around my arsehole. "Fucking tease.".. I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" "I said that you're a fucking tease!" "Oh I would not say that if I were you. I better give you a punishment..."