So... What now??

Draco's POV
... So Har-Potter smells me from a strong love potion? And I smell him.... "So....What now?" I asked Potter awkwardly beside him. "The whole class is working on the Amortentia, so I guess we should get started on ours." "O-Okay." Gosh it was awkward.....
"So... Who's reading the book, and who's putting the ingredients in?" "I don't know. What will you prefer doing. I think you should read. You are a very good reader." I nodded slowly while processing what he just said. Does he stalk me when I'm reading? I took the book and read, as Har-Potter put the ingredients in properly, and stirring it and making sure that he's doing it right. His face is so red. "H-Hey, are you okay? You have an awfully red face? Do you have a fever?" He instantly turned even more red when I held his arm gently. "Oh.. I see what's going on.... Potter has got a crush on someone am I correct? Is that the reason why you're red?" Oh gosh I can't even describe how red and still he was now! Did I just break him?
Har-Potter then turned furiously red in the face, "You know exactly why I'm red in the face M-Malfoy!" "Aww is the chosen one stuttering? How cute!" He was so red, with widened eyes... "May I ask again... 'So.... What now?'"