Hope these tips help someone :)

1. Breathe. Make sure you remember to breathe. If you feel yourself starting to get anxious it can help prevent having an axiety/panic attack.

2. Distract yourself. Watch a film, read a book, listen to music, get your mind off things and get away from the bad thoughts and anxiety. Don't let yourself just sit there drowning yourself in bad thought. Distract yourself with good things.

3. Water. Drink water. It helps, honestly, stay hydrated especially if you feel yourself having an anxiety attack. And make sure you eat well and stay healthy.

4. Talk to a friend. It may take some time to convince yourself but just calling a friend and having a random conversation about anything can really take your mind off things. (I recently rang a friend and was just like "hey talk to me" and ended up having a lovely conversation.)

5.Exercise. Honestly as bad as it sounds it's proven to make you feel better.

6. Write a story. Draw/paint a picture. Even if you can barely draw stickmen you can get as creative as you like and you don't have to be good.

7. Get enough sleep. If your gonna do anything then you have to make sure you get enough sleep. Waking up and feeling like you have had a great long sleep can change your day and make you feel a lot happier.

8. Do something that makes you feel happy. Go for a walk, play a video game, watch a certain programme. Do something or watch something that will make you laugh/put a smile on you face.

9. Go out with friends. Make yourself look nice and feel confident, going somewhere and being with your friends can really put a smile on your face.

10. Remember that your not the only one. Please remember that it's not just you feeling this way, there are so many more people with anxiety/depression than you think. Your not alone, talk to someone and if things get hard, get help.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope this helped. These are just some if the things that have helped me. You can send me messages or I will write more on anxiety/depression and do all I can to help.
:)