Call from Control Centre

Ruby was putting her things away in the locker as Lev said" Good Morning Ruby" as Ruby shut her locker door and cried as Lev heard her little sobs. Lev wrapped his arms round Ruby and said" Hey what's the matter Ruby tell me" as Ruby said" I went to my sisters house last night and I found out she's got late stage dementia by my parents". Lev just shushed her and said" I know what it is like because I got divorced before I came and work here at Holby City Hospital also you can cry on my shoulder anytime" as Lev's radio springs to life and said to Ruby" Come on then Ruby or should I call you Rubes for short?" Ruby said" you can call me anything you want" as they went into the ambulance and Ruby rushes to her sister who was called Violette as Violette said" Sis I think I'm dying" as Ruby said" Don't say that please I'll be blaming myself" as Lev said" Why don't you take 5 minutes and calm down also I'll deal with your sister" as Lev said" Hey Violette my names Lev and I work alongside with your sister" as Violette said" My sister needs a strong man like you and I got a daughter called Harmony" as Lev said to Ruby" We are going to take Violette to the hospital now so why don't you be in the back with her and I got harmony" as Ruby said" Hey poppet it's Aunty Ruby" as Harmony curled her little finger on Ruby's little finger but as soon as they arrived into the hospital Violette started shaking and her heart stopped beating as Connie said to Ruby" Sorry Ruby we tried everything but she sadly passed away" as Lev rubbed Ruby shoulders. Dylan said" Ruby since you are Harmony's next of kin you need to take care of her" as Ruby said" I can't be a single mum not with work all the time" as Lev said" I'll become her dad also since after my divorce I wanna be a dad again to this beautiful baby girl" as a social worker called Jade came in and said" Hi Ruby since you and Lev are gonna become parents we just need to agree to some things so Lev have you been a dad before?" Lev nodded as Jade said" Brilliant" and Jade said" Have you got baby supplies" as Ruby shook her head and said" Didn't know she died when we took her into RESUS" as Robyn said" Let me look after Harmony and you two get loads of baby supplies" as Ruby said to Lev" Are you sure you wanna become a dad to Harmony?" Lev smiles and said" Yep also you need help so I wanna help you and I love you" as Ruby smiles and kissed him on the cheek saying" I love you as well" as they walked out hand in hand to the car park.