The proposal

Lev brought a ring with a ruby diamond in the middle and he shoved it in his paramedic coat pocket. He kissed Ruby on her forehead and said" Come on then Rubes got loads of time and Harmony is spending the day with Robyn" as they climbed into the ambulance and drove off. Lev stopped at the park where he proposed to Faith and he was gonna do the same to Ruby as Ruby said" my sister and I always came here with our parents feeding the ducks" as Lev pulled out a box and went down on one knee saying" Ruby Sparks when I saw you I really loved you but I didn't have the courage to do it but now I love you so will you marry me?" Ruby gasped and said" yes" over a thousand times as Lev slipped the ring on Ruby's finger and they kissed as they got called out to a 50 year old man with diabetes as Lev knocked on the front door and said" Lev is that you?" as Lev said" Dad what have you done this time?" Ruby smiled at Lev's Dad as Simon said" Lev you got a nice girl with you make her your wife" as Lev said" I proposed to her earlier" as Simon said" what's your name young lady?" Ruby said" my name is Ruby Sparks and I need to insert a needle" as Lev looked at the fridge and nearly threw up saying" Dad this food is very old and manky" as he put rubber gloves on and said" When was the last time you went into the hospital?" Simon said" a long time ago." When they transferred Simon into RESUS Lev has tears in his eyes as he cried into his fiancé's shoulder as Ruby said" ssh it's gonna be ok let's go and see harmony" as Lev got rid of his tears and kissed Ruby. Harmony was sleeping in Jans arms when she heard Lev and Ruby arrive as Lev smiles and said" has she been good?" Jan said" good as gold."