Date night

Ruby and Lev was at home as Lev was putting the cot together. When Lev came downstairs Lev said in his Bulgarian voice" Rubes sweetie how about we go to the cinema tonight and see Jumanji the next level" as Ruby looked at her step daughter and said" Who will look after Harmony though?" Jan knocked on the door and said" I could look after Harmony and you two can go on your date as Lev texted me earlier this afternoon" as Lev kissed Ruby's cheek and said" Jan and Lev I don't know what to do if I didn't have you two by my side" as Harmony snuffled in her mums arms. After their date Lev held Ruby and said" If I haven't found you Ruby I'll be alone forever" as Ruby put her head into his chest and listened to his heartbeat as they kissed and went home. When they arrived at home Jan said" Got Harmony to sleep" as Ruby said" did I make the right choice though after what happened last time" as Jan said" you and Lev stepped up to become her step parents and she'll be grateful for that" as Harmony cries so Ruby rocked her as Lev said" Our date went really well and wanna stay for a cup of tea or coffee?" Jan smiles and said" Have you got any decaf Coffee?" Lev smiles and look at Ruby who was sleeping as Harmony was blabbing. Jan said" I think that Ruby's gonna become a great mum and with you by her side she'll get through anything" as soon as Jan finished her coffee Ruby woke up and squinted her eyes as Lev said" Hey it's Ok go back to sleep" as Lev sat down and Ruby said" Love your Bulgarian accent."

The next morning Lev said" Right let's go to work and Robyn can look after Harmony" as Robyn has a day off then Ruby said" my car is so small though" as Lev said" Right after work we are gonna get a bigger car" as they approached Robyn's house and Glen said " Morning Lev is this Harmony?" Lev smiles and said" Can't believe I stepped up to become her dad" as Robyn said" How's Ruby?" Lev looked at Ruby who was sleeping in the car and said" surviving on 2-3 hours of sleep but she's doing the right thing and I'm doing the right thing so life is good." After their shift ended Ruby was looking at a Vauxhall Griffon with built in radio, heated seats and a built in Satnav. Lev said" Wow that's a nice car wanna get it as Jan did do a special pay rise for us" as Ruby nodded and after change of cars Ruby put Harmony's car seat in the new car and got the keys to their new car. Robyn smiles and said" Harmony has been good and new car I see ooh fancy" as Glen said" Haven't you two not heard about Duffy and Charlie?" Lev said" No we haven't" as Robyn said" Well Duffy has got dementia" as Harmony snuffled in her mums arms and Ruby said" My sister had dementia and I was very upset" as Glen said" it's Ok your sister is in a safe place and looking down on you" as soon as they got home Ruby put  Harmony in her cot and went into her bedroom as Lev put his hand on his girlfriends knee and said" Ssh it's Ok babe Harmony has got the best mum and dad in the world" as Lev's Bulgarian voice made Ruby calm and got up saying" Gonna take a hot shower". Lev said" Take as long as you need babe I'll look after Harmony". Ruby was pleased to find Lev and become his girlfriend as she washes her stress away and after her shower she got dressed in her own clothes as she found Lev holding Harmony giving her milk and making cute noises.