Father and Son talk.

Lev returned to see his dad as Connie said" He hasn't been taking his insulin or medication" as Lev groaned and said" He always does this". Simon smiles at his son as Lev pulled up the chair and said" why aren't you taking your medication dad also you know it's saving your life" as Simon said" You know your mum died of dementia and she used to teach your fiancé also her sister even though Ruby was the smarter out of her and Violette". Ruby came in with Harmony as Harmony was on formula milk as Harmony was sleeping peacefully in her mums arms. Simon smiles and said" Did you make that baby Lev?" Lev said" No Ruby's sister died of dementia so we had to step up and become her parents" as Ruby said" Simon why don't you hold her I bet she wants to meet her granddad" as Simon said" Are you sure?" Ruby nodded and said" absolutely" as Harmony was wailing for her dad. Simon said" Did I do anything wrong?" Ruby just smiled and said" Harmony doesn't like to be in other peoples arms but likes her mum and dad" as Ruby shushed Harmony and put her back in the stroller. Lev said" we'll be heading home now see you soon dad" as Simon said" see you soon son" as soon as they got home Lev went upstairs and sat on the bed as Ruby put Harmony in her cot and went into the bedroom where Lev was sitting. Ruby smiled and said" babe tell me what happened with your mum please?" Lev said" you know my mum was your teacher and she loved your laughs also she loved seeing you play with Violette. She was unwell the next day and before we knew it she had dementia so she wasn't aloud to teach anymore but we rushed her off to hospital and she died the next morning" as Ruby said" I knew your mum pretty well" as Ruby massages his shoulders and kissed him on the cheek as Lev said" why didn't I know sooner" as Ruby said" same as me didn't know Violette had dementia" as Lev hugged Ruby.