3

I got up to my alarm clock buzzing, thankfully, on time. It was 7:03 am. On a JULY morning.. I will never get used to this. I lugged myself out of bed, I was glad I took a shower the night before because I just didn't feel like having water being poured on me this early. I went over to my closet to pick out a nice outfit.. I had a lot of clothes. Too many to choose from, but I ended up choosing this: http://www.polyvore.com/glamour_girl/set?id=58281821

Cute right? That's what I thought too :)

Anyways, I decided to straighten my hair and put 2 strands from the front to the back in a clip, I did my make-up and I gotta say, I looked pretty hot. I grabbed my bag and looked at the clock, 7:58am. Record time. I went downstairs for a quick breakfast, waffles, yum. "I want to get there a little early, cause' well, ya never know. And I don't want us to end up being late." My mom said, while handing me my plate of yummy looking waffles. And I agreed with my mom, knowing the city. It could take us an hour to get there even though we live 15 minutes away.

After I was done eating, I quickly brushed my teeth then ran outside to find my mom waiting in the car. I hopped in and popped in a piece of gum, I love gum. Then buckled up. It's the law.

We started driving and of course. Traffic jam. It's the city.. I glanced at the clock, 8:31am. Great. "Mom, we better make it or else I'm walking." I said angrily. I wanted to get there early not late.

I mean we were like a couple blocks away but traffic in NYC moves at a snails pace, its ridiculous. We could have walked there and gotten there now. My mom agreed and she just pulled over, parked, payed the meter and we walked the rest of the way. It was fun, even though it was only like a 15 minute walk. I like spending time with my mom, when she's in a good mood.

We got to the studio and walked in. It was a little more crowded then it was yesterday. I took a seat in one of the empty chairs and waited as my mom went over to the front desk lady and ya know, told her who we were, why we were here and so on. She told us to follow her. Again, I was walking down the long hallways with all the big records in platinum. We finally stopped at double wood doors. The lady pushed them open and Scooter was sitting there reading a newspaper. Just Scooter. By himself.. I can already say that I am creeped out by him. "I knew you would be early. Sit anywhere." He said with a chuckle. How early were we? I rummaged through my bag to look for my phone to check the time, 8:53am. If this is what he calls early to a 9 o'clock appointment, I don't want to know what on time is.

 I sat there for a while just staring off into space. The room was kind of empty, just the big table with a lot of chairs. And there was a big window that gave a perfect view of the city. It was really pretty. I loved the city and was glad I lived here.. I was going to miss it. A lot.

Just to interrupt my thought, the door flew open, and in walked a lot of men in suits. They seemed nice.. Then came a guy in jeans.. Which made me laugh. Then Usher walked in.. Gave me a nod, so I nodded back. I would have to get used to that. And then, in walked.. Justin Bieber.

~~~

Justin's Point of View:

I walked into the meeting room or whatever, I didn't like meetings. They tended to be a bit boring.. Just as I walked into the room, my eyes flew over to a girl sitting at the end of the table. I heard we were getting a new girl and she would be touring with me, but no one mentioned how beautiful she was. She really was flawless.. Her long straight hair, slender body and cute little face.. And the only reason no one mentioned this to me, was probably because all these guys are over the age of like 25 so it would be weird. I couldn't stop staring and I guess she noticed because she gave me a weird look. I flipped my hair and looked down. Almost tripping over the chair, talk about embarassing. I heard her let out a cute little chuckle. Adorable. I sat down at the other end of the table. I didn't want to embarass myself even more.. Usually I'm a smooth kind of guy, why was I doing this?