4

I walked back to Justin, to give him his phone back. I had my head hanging down. I handed him his phone, "Everything alright?" He asked while shoving his phone in his pocket. "Yep. Just dandy." I said, walking back into the building, and Justin following me. I could feel his eyes burning through my back. We were both walking kind of fast, so I decided to let my humor fly. I stopped walking. Just took a nice hault. And Justin, not paying attention, banged right into me and we both fell on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh, really hard. I almost started crying. "What the hell was that for?!" Justin said, in between his laughter. "I.. do that all the time when I know people are walking right behind me.. And not paying attention. Ahem, you for example." I said, still laughing really hard. He shot me a look, "And your humorous ways begin. I'll get you back, you just won't know when." He said, getting up. "Yeah, yeah, sure." I said realizing I was still on the floor. In a dress. I couldn't get up on my own. I just looked around.. "Uh, need some help?" Justin asked holding his hand out. Crap, I had to touch him. I didn't hate him but he didn't really give me a warm greeting. "Um, yes." I said, and with that my hand met his. And of course, he shocked me. I don't think it was intentional because he hurt himself too. "Ow!" I yelled. A shock? Between our hands? Auh, hell no. He held his hand out again and I grabbed it. No shock, but a weird feeling.

"Thanks." I said, brushing myself off and fixing my dress. "Anytime." Justin said, starting to walk away. We walked down the hallways, silent. Til we met our mom's. They were chit-chatting away, in the middle of a hallway. Sweet. I stood by my mom and leaned against the wall. Justin did the same across from me. He kept staring at me.. I needed to say something. "Hey I have a question." I said, snapping Justin out of his stare-fest. "Yeah?" He said with a flip of his hair, oh lawd. "Do my shoes match my eyes?" I asked. He stared at my shoes and his eyes traveled up to my eyes, then stopped. But then quickly went back down to my shoes again.. "Woah, you just gave me the up-down. Creep." I said folding my arms. Acting mad. "Wh-what? No you just asked me if your-" I cut him off, "Dude, chill. It was a joke." He flipped his hair and his face got all red. "Aww, little Bieber is getting embawassed!!" I yelled, which made him blush even more, and made my mom and his mom turn around and start to laugh. "Justin, what's wrong with you? You have never gotten that red from doing nothing!" Pattie said, laughing. "Uh..Uh.." Was all Justin could get out. He flipped his hair and started to walk away, "Aww Justin, don't be mad!" I yelled back, really not caring. Pattie, my mom and I started laughing.  "Hey, you guys wanna go out for a late lunch? Well, it's 12:30 so, for lunch, haha?" She asked us. My mom agreed and we followed her to the lobby where Justin sat. Being a loner. "Justin, we're going out to lunch with Lucy and Sophie. Let's go." Pattie said while walking out the door. He rolled his head and got up. He looked at me then flipped his hair. This kids neck is gonna break if he keeps doing that. We decided to walk to the 'Mexico City Cafe'. Just for lunch, it was like a 5 minute walk anyway. Justin kept his distance when we walked. Good.

We got a table and sat down. Justin sat across from me. Greeeeaat. I picked up the menu and put it in front of my face. Just then, the menu wasn't in my hands anymore, "Dude, what the hell?!" I yelled at him, trying to take the menu back. "Language!" He yelled back, smiling. "Shut up. Give me my fricken menu back." I said, "That is not the way to ask for it." He said with an innocent look, he was really starting to piss me off. "Will you PLEASE give me my fricken menu back?" I said, angrily. "Good girl." He said, then gave me my menu back.. Then he started to talk...

"So.. What do you like to do besides sing?" He asked me. "Shop." I replied swiftly. I didn't really play any sports, I danced but it as mainly pop and hip-hop stuff, and surfed over the summer. "That's it?" He said, confused. "I'm a girl? What do you expect. But if you really must know, I dance and surf." I said, looking at him annoyed then back to the menu. "You dance?" He asked. "No, when I said dance, I meant cook. Duh." I said, happy with my comeback. "Aight, no need for the sarcasm missy." He replied. "Whatevss" I said. I put the menu down and waited for his next question. "Do you do like ballet crap and stuff?" He asked, jerk. Ballet is not crap, its just boring. "No. I do hip-hop." ... "So, do you know how to dougie?" Oh God. "Of course." I said. "Next soundcheck, we are gonna have a dance-off." Oh, of course we would. "Fine by me. I know I'll win so.." I said looking around.. "Sure you will.." He said. "So what made you want to sing?" He asked.. Here's where I tell he story, again. "I didn't want to. Well ofcourse I wanted to, but your creepy little friend Scooter found me accidently singing in a park. Don't worry, I was with a friend, not like I'm weird and sing to myself in a park." I said.. Afraid of his response. "Oh wow. And he just took you here? Well you were already here but he like signed you then and there?" He asked, "Um, no. That was over a month ago." ... "Oh. Well i'm glad your here." He said with a creepy smile. "Uh-huh" I said.