Teaching and Learning/ Teacher and Student's

3rd Person POV

In a Training Field Tsunade was Teaching Jackson Some new Jutsu's and he was surprisingly teaching her some too which all Culminated into another sparring match.

Jackson: "Lighting Jutsu: Lightning Hands!"

He fired Some Yellow lightning at Tsunade as she Prepared her own Attack.

Tsunade: " Card Slash!"

She fired her Tiny card peices at Him and The Lighting was Attracted to it and it hit them cuasing an explosion of smoke and dust which Allowed Tsunade to Cuase a Flying Spin Kick but he Cuaght her by the leg and Threw her Across the arena and Started slashing his Twin Kunai at her.

Aria, Kikashi, Shizune and a Unknown Man was by the Sidelines wearing a Deer Mask and watching and the Man was very Intrigued.

A/N: This is what The Man Looks Like

???: "Hmmm..."

Kikashi: "What is it Wendigo?"

Wendigo: "I like how this man fights... With skill and Conviction. He reminds me of My own Students.

Back with Jackson and Tsunade he Swung his Twin Kunai at her and he cut her Arm with his Kunai's both shocking her and Freezing over her Wounds as he Prepared His Next attack. something Tsunade has been trying to teach Him and she was going to use something he has been teaching her.

Jackson: "Ice Jutsu: Ice Swords!"

Tsunade: "Water Jutsu: Water Gun- Scalding!"

Jackson created several swords made out of ice and Fired it at her and Tsunade fired a Stream of boiling hot water from her Mouth turning the Ice to steam the Fogged up the Arena as this was a distraction to land the Final Blow.

Jackson: "Card Slash!"

He fired his card peices at her and she barely dodged it cutting dozens of little cuts and bruises making her Submit in Defeat.

Jackson Picked her up in his arms and Laid her down on some Bleachers as she thanked him.

Tsunade: "Thank You Jackson."

Jackson: "Your welcome Tsunade. I'll do anything to help a beautiful lady Like yourself." *Charming Smile*

Tsunade: 'Oh my god he thi ks I'm beautiful!' *Internal Teen Girl Scream*

Wendigo: "Hello Mr. Crimson."

Jackson: "Hello Mr..... Um...."

Wendigo: "The name is Master Wendigo Child. Nice to meet you."

Jackson: "Nice To meet You Wendigo-Sensei."

Aria and Kikashi walked over and Started Chuckling at their Interaction.