01 - Bored as hell

- So fucking boring... grumbled Gold. Blue, ain't nobody to bully today? 

His neighbour stayed concentrated on her phone, mumbling a "wait" which made Gold sigh. Their teacher was absent, and Gold was playing with his goggles, making them turn around his finger. Blue usually was the first to find a way to bully one of their friends from the shooting, but she only spent time on her phone lately.

- What the heck are you doing anyway? Asked Gold while bending over her soulder. 

- Looking for a fanfic about a king's game with shippings awfully intrersting, I thought we could display extracts on school boards and on Facebook to annoy them, but I can't seem to find it even though I read it some months ago, might have been erased, it's been three days that I'm looking for it...

- Err, I don't get anything that you just said. Let's say the rest isn't relevant, what's a king's game anyway? Asked Gold with a really bored look as he opened another button of his collar, his tie already on his desk.

- A game where players pick randomly from a bunch of sticks, answered Blue without looking up from her phone. On the hidden part of the stick there's a number or a crown. Whoever has the crown gets to order two numbers, without knowing who it is, and the two must obey his orders or they lose the game.

- But... that's soooooo interesting ! Shouted the boy, his lips stretching to form a mischevious smile.

- Yeah, and in the fic, the character setting up the game uses a Clefairy with Lilliput to cheat, making the players pick orders already written on paper inside a box.

- So it goes from random to planned torture ? Awesome... but even in the series I don't have a Clefairy, or any Pokémon with Lilliput capacity, my character prefers making them learn direct attack capacities... but yours got those, right, Blue ? Smirked Gold.

- Of course ! Just let me get my synthesis team from the shooting to real world... Oh wait. Just kidding.  Well, even if we actually could do that, the others wouldn't let me do it anyway. I have to find something else... sighed Blue as she finally put down her phone.

Gold had a mocking smile as he saw her wallpaper was a selfie she forced on Green, vice president of student council, taciturn and famous for being untouchable, that she followed and stalked with obvious pleasure. He checked the presence of his own phone, well hidden in his jeans pocket, he wouldn't show his wallpaper to anyone, even under torture, as he stole a picture from the student council president without her knowing, with risks as high as her kick's strengh and her seriousness. Also, he had a delinquant reputation to keep so that most students would leave him alone, he couldn't allow himself to be associated with a girl with her degree of seriousness and dedication to school rules. Then, an idea pulled up Blue's lips.

- You know about strip-poker right ? She asked with a charming look.

- 'Course, but I wouldn't bet on...

- No, adapting it to something else... and editing rules so that they would accept the game...

- Hum, they could choose what they wish to give up, thought Gold. 

- How so ?

- Well, either a thing they don't touch until the end of the party, a secret, a cloth, or their dignity if they choose to obey from an order... something like that.

- Hey... that's almost brilliant, remarked Blue.

- Hey, you thought I was a vegetable or what ?! Cried Gold, offended.

- Almost dear, but we can't play cards, even the most serious of them don't play cards because it's an elderly thing...

- What about an easy video game ? Offered Gold, not telling that himself played cards on a regular basis.