Crosshairs Locked On

"A few more weeks, then I can return to the battlefield, where I truly belong." Commander Tran says to himself as he walks around the base with Yorktown, his secretary for the day. "I could not see myself getting used to wearing something casual."

"The battlefield can do that to you." Yorktown replies. "My sisters and I have seen so much battle, we've almost gotten used to it. At least Enterprise doesn't rely on rations, at least not all the time like before."

"The one time I was in your bedroom the trash can was full of wrappers." Commander Tran says. "It was almost mindblowing that she could eat those every day and still take home MVP."

"Well if it hadn't been for you intervening she probably would have kept eating them." Yorktown replies. "Ever since you saw she's really cut back on them. And I really appreciate you for stepping in like tha-AH!" She suddenly yelps as something, or rather someone, lifts up her dress and she quickly forces it back down.

"What the?!" Commander Tran asks, his head whipping around to see a certain knucklehead seaman trying to make a run for it. "Oh no you don't! GET BACK HERE!" He screams as he suddenly takes off.

"Ah, commander! Wait..." Yorktown trails off and starts running after the commander herself as he attempts to chase down the rowdy seaman. "Oh I knew this was going to happen at some point!"

"Catch me if you can!" The seaman shouts tauntingly.

"Why you little runt!" Commander Tran yells as other soldiers look on with surprise. "Do you really think you can get away with something like that?!" He continues to shout as the seaman weaves around the halls trying to lose him.

"Huh? What's going on?" One of the soldiers asks as the seaman rushes by him laughing his head off.

"You'll never bring me in!" The seaman yells, but Commander Tran gets closer and closer with every second.

"I have you NOW!" Commander Tran shouts as he pounces, but the seaman dodges at the last second and the commander eats the floor. He laughs some more as he continues to run but a certain battleship trips him and he ungracefully faceplants.

"That should stop you." Pennsylvania grumbles, but the seaman is even quicker to get up and he bolts off once more as the commander gets back on his feet and continues chasing him. Eventually Yorktown stops next to Pennsylvania, clearly tired out. "What's going on? That seaman looked familiar..."

"That seaman tried to look up my dress, and then the commander... Well, you can guess what's going on." Yorktown replies between heavy breaths.

"Someone should really knock some sense into that knucklehead. Does he even know how bad of a condition the commander is in?" Pennsylvania asks. Meanwhile with the commander and the seaman.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!" Commander Tran shouts as he continues to chase down the seaman.

"Says you and what army?!" The seaman laughs. "I'd like you to try and catch me!"

"Hey, what's going... On... Oh..." Lexington and Saratoga trail off as they see who the commander is chasing, and something similar happens when Enterprise and Hornet witness the mad pursuit.

"This isn't some sort of game!" Commander Tran shouts.

"I think you need to loosen up a little bit!" The seaman shouts back. "Here! A little something to help you release a little bit!" He laughs as he wildly tosses an ammo magazine behind him. Commander Tran doesn't even have time to react as the magazine hits him in the face and he hits the ground hard as a bullet is dislodged from the magazine and discharges as soon as it hits the ground.