How they Are At School

Ponyboy
He gets good grades, for the most part
but he tries really hard cause he doesn't want to disappoint Darry, he wants Darry to think good of his grades and not yell at him for not listening to his teacher, because he knows ponyboy is smart and that he can do better than not paying attention, he gets picked on by the socs and gets shit for being a greaser, him and Johnny have some classes together so it's not so lonely.
He usually spends most of his time in the library, he likes reading Poems, adventure stories, and sometimes romantic ones if he's in the lovey dovey mood.

Sodapop
He says he is stupid and dumb but everyone knows he's smart, he just doesn't like to use it, he gets mostly A's and B's only gets like one or two C's
He's WAY up there in his English class
he doesn't really know how, nouns and adjectives are frickin' weird but some how he understands it. He's okay at math (better than me probably)
but it gets complicated, really complicated sometimes, and would feel embarrassed if he asked his teacher for help, so he just sits there and kinda doesn't understand anything (but we would help our baby soda💕any way we could)

Steve
Boy! Is that boy soooo chill in class
He will literally sit so quiet and calm until he gets called on to answer a question, he doesn't want to get detention (but he could also care frickin' less)
When the cafeteria is having chocolate cake that day, he WILL GO CRAZY this boy is so excited, he cant stop talking to sodapop about it he's like " Soda, they have CHOCOLATE CAKE, CHOCOLATE CAKE SODA!!" And sodas like "okay, okay steve calm down, I'll get me a piece and then when we sit down I'll give it to ya." He is just so excited 😆

Two-bit
He don't give a @&$! about no damn school, half of his grades are B's and C's
And like one F, if a soc tries to mess with him, two-bit don't take no shit he don't care about giving someone a punch to the face
He gets himself a chocolate cake and then tries to steal Steve's two others
"Get your damn hands of my cake Two." And all you hear is two-bit laughing while he's swiping some icing with his finger

Johnny
He's quiet, doesn't try to be so social. The only person he only is around is pony, he likes minding his business but the socs are still socs and they're gonna mess with a greaser and if two sees something he's gonna fight 'em. But he's usually by himself or with pony in the library. His grades are pretty good but sometimes they're low, sometimes his tests get graded lower because of his handwriting (but he works on it)
But he's really good in most of his classes his teachers like him cause he's a sweet kid and cause quiet.

Dally (when he was in school ig)
Ya'know he's a bad boy, gets chicks, somewhat good grades, teachers don't like him, but there's one girl in particular (you). At lunch he sits with the gang and just laughs at all the stupid crap they say, and it's just cute. He likes to hear ponyboy talk about what he learned in his classes, or a new book he found. He takes in all of his surroundings and just realizes he loves these people, they're his family, the only family he has and the only people that have treated him with nothing but love. He loves them.

Darry (when he's in school)
Was almost a soc, but his family kept him a greaser (socs<greasers) he was popular, girls wanted to go out with him 24/7, had a big group of friends, great grades, was planning on going to college, went to college, he dropped out when the accident happened to take care of his brothers. Got a job that was enough to maybe pay for some groceries when they need them and the bills, well worked two jobs for that matter, Family comes first.

Don't know if this school thing is accurate, I'm homeschooled
I've never been to middle school
and I'm still in a middle school grade and I left school while I was still in elementary school. But thanks for reading!!