Jally headcanons

dally always ruffles johnny's hair
johnny acts like he hates it in public but he secretly loves it

when they're at the curtis house, they'll sit beside each other on the  couch and watch tv, knowing they don't need to be kissing with everyone there cause they know it's weird if they did, they'll play footsie instead which is not a problem to them. johnny likes it, it makes him know that dally wants to touch him, it makes him feel like he's wanted and loved.

when they go back to dally's room at bucks, they like to cuddle, a lot
johnny likes to have his whole body on him and his head on his chest while dally plays with his hair, he always has a good sleep.

Dally will sometimes be the little spoon (a fricking dorable) and just hug johnny's little body, and likes it when johnny runs his hands through his hair or rub his back. He gets so relaxed and just so comfortable, he literally loves it so much.

Every time they kiss , their kisses are so sweet and loving and gentle, they both love it, but they also like when they both get a little rough with it ;)

They hold hands in public.

they play at the park.

Dally pushes Johnny on the swings
and talks to him about random things or gives him compliments and things he loves about him.

they low-key have picnics and go swimming in lakes.

(aH so cute)

they watch the stars together if they stay outside really late on one of their little picnics.

There will be a part two of this
(I love this)