I Will Find You

Authors Note: Here's the chapter that you've all been waiting for! Not going to lie, I had to reread the previous chapter, it's been that long. But, I hope you enjoyed, and make sure you're careful if you've been exposed to the COVID-19 Virus, or if it's affecting those around you. 

Chapter 14: I Will Find You

As the video finished replaying Anger was easily visible in Midoriya's eyes. Yaoyorozu and Jirou looked at him with confusion. However, just as quickly as it appeared, it also disappeared. Jirou and Yaoyorozu exchanged worried glances and it was first Yaoyorozu who spoke. "Midoriya. are you okay?" Her voice was mellow as she was trying to keep him calm and ensure that he didn't get offended. 

"Yeah, Someone tried to play a prank on me, I quickly realized it was nothing though." With a smile, Midoriya tried to hide away his anger and his uneasiness. However, his smile was twitching, it was ready to collapse as his already overworked mind began to think the unnecessary. [They're Dead] [You're going to get them killed] [You ruined their lives] [You're no Hero] [You're a Disappointment] [A Fraud] [A Coward] [God you're just awful] [Nejire didn't love you] [Eir never loved you] 

The voices in his head continued to flow over and over, more and more. Scenarios were thought up in his head. Their dead bodies, their words of betrayal. All of these scenarios flashed before his head and it forced him to feel worse and worse. 

Throughout the entire session, he was visibly uncomfortable, constantly looking at the clock, Jirou and Yaoyorozu noticed this, however, it was only Jirou who knew how awful he truly felt. His heartbeat was increasing by the minute sweat glistened on his forehead and his clenched fists were turning incredibly pale. 'This isn't good, what's got him so agitated?' Jirou was very concerned. There was someone in pain right in front of her, yet what could she do? Nothing. That's what she could do, absolutely nothing. 

A drop of sweat dropped from Midoriya's face onto his paper, and there the words on his paper were highlighted. "I Will Find You." Yaoyorozu looked around and noticed that everyone was still calmly talking amongst themselves, or so it seemed. There was one person whose gaze sharpened as he stared at the greenette. A small smirk forming on his face. "Soon Enough~" The person's voice was laced with venom as they decided to fantasize about what was coming next. 

- End of Lesson

The bell finally rang, and Aizawa said, "You're all free to go, just make sure that yo-!" Without any hesitation a strong wind made it's way throughout the room as the door was thrown open and Midoriya launched himself out as fast as possible. "What's up with him?" Kaminari looked at Jirou confused, while Jirou simply stared at the paper he'd left behind. 'I will find you? What's that supposed to mean?' 

Throughout the lesson he'd muttered that sentence out, it had been so quickly and quietly that if not for her quirk, Jirou too, would have missed it. However, no matter how hard she thought about it she could not find the answer. "Jirou... Should we go check on him?" Yaoyorozu poked Jirou out of her thought and provided some comfort with a possible solution. "Yeah." Giving her a small smile back, Jirou stood up and left with Yaoyorozu, both jogging in the same direction as the dorm. 

"She just ignored me didn't she?" Kaminari joked around with Kirishima who was patting him on the back in comfort. "It's okay buddy. I'm sure that there's something super manly going on!" "Hmm... Maybe..." Looking towards the spot where they were sitting Kaminari saw the same phrase and thought to himself. 'Who are they looking for?' Little did they know, this was only the beginning of the end. 

- Elsewhere

"Hey~ Tomura! Can I hurry up and stab her?" Giggling to herself was Toga who was pointing the two who were trapped inside of a cage. Eri and Nejire. "No you can't, they're very precious subjects and hostages. One is sure to help us take down the heroes, and one is very sure to help us take down One For All!" With his low and Menacing voice, Tomura Shigaraki spoke out in a repulsive tone, as he then went off to give off a terrifying laugh.