Chapter Two

Masky's POV

We make it to the park before it gets dark out. I don't see Sally anywhere yet. Both of us sit in the trees relaxing waiting until the sun sets. What I've noticed is she only comes to the playground at night. After about twenty minutes we hear slight laughter and I look finding it to be Sally playing on the playground. She looks kinda happy for a dead girl. We get out of our trees and walk into the shadows of the park. While I'm watching her Jeff is grinning like an idiot. Sally is on the swing with her teddy bear in her arms. Jeff and I walk into her sight. He is shocked by how she looks but I've gotten use to it. She looks at me first then Jeff.

"Why is it every time I've ran into you that you have someone different with you?"

"Cause, now like I said last night, I would come back for you. I know you will fit in just fine with us." She just looks at me.

"I guess you won't stop until I come so lead me away." Sally gets off the swing and walks over to us. Jeff is surprisingly silent. Once Sally got up to us Jeff moved her hair out of her face. We see that behind her bangs is a gash in her head and it has blood running down her face. He just looks at her for a minute or so examining the wound.

Jeff's POV

I stand there looking at the girls head. It was a pretty nasty gash and kinda deep. I figured that is what most likely killed her. After a few I go to take her hand so we can take her to the mansion. Once my hand touched hers she flinched away. Even when Masky went to pick her up she flinched away. 'What is up with this girl?'

We just have her to follow us and we take her to the mansion. Once we walk inside Masky takes her to the couch and she sits with her knees to her chest. It's as if she's in pain or suffering and she's trying to hide it. Masky goes to get everyone and I walk over sitting close to Sally. Every time I shift a little her way she tightens her grip on her knees. 'Is she scared of me?' Everyone walks in with Masky and a few of them are shocked.

"I told you the killer was a kid." Masky says walking over to Sally. "You ok?" She nods her head yes. I just noticed her arms are cut up and bruised along with her legs.

'What the hell happened to her?' Apparently a few others noticed them and Laughing Jill walks up to her. Jill keeps a smile on her face to see if Sally will respond and tell us why. Once Jill is bent down in front of her, Sally looks up and smiles. It kinda surprised Masky, Ben, and me because we couldn't get a smile out of her.

"Hi there. I'm Laughing Jill. What's your name sweetie?"

"Sally." She says. Her voice is raspy sounding as if from screaming.

"How'd you cut your arms?"

"Struggling to stay alive. It didn't work; in the end I just ended up dying anyways."

"How'd you die Sally?" She leans to Jill whispering something.

Jill's POV

Sally leans up to me whispering. "I was raped and murdered by my uncle. He killed me to keep me from telling but he watched me die in the end." I clench my fist and stand up with anger in my eyes. I can tell my bloodlust is taking over.

"I will be right back Sally." I summon my chainsaw out of thin air and take off before I hurt one of the guys. No wonder she doesn't talk much to men.

Masky's POV

I can tell whatever Sally told Jill was not good because Jill looked pissed. Sally is sitting there but she moved her knees down. I saw that she has bruises on her inner thighs before she pulled her night gown down. That covered most of the bruises but you could see a little bit that the night gown doesn't cover.