Chapter Three

Sally's POV

I wake up in Masky's bed and look around. His room is dark orange with pictures of him and Hoody everywhere. I silently get out of bed and sneak downstairs. I get downstairs finding Jeff in the kitchen cooking. I silently walk up behind him watching him. He is humming while cooking. I giggle a little and he turns seeing me.

"How long have you been down here?"

"Not long." I smile looking up at him. He continues on with cooking.

"How would you like some help hunting your uncle down?" Jeff asked with his back to me. I stood there smiling before answering.

"I would like that." He walks over to the counter getting two plates. He then walks back to the stove.

"Do you like pancakes and bacon?" I nod my head and he starts putting food on the plates. Once done he walks over to the table and sets the plates down. I walk over to the empty chair and climb up joining him. We sit there eating when Toby comes downstairs. He starts complaining because Jeff didn't fix him any pancakes. I sit there giggling. After awhile they start fighting, which I guess is normal. Ben came downstairs seeing them. He face palms and then comes over to me.

"Morning Sally."

"Morning Ben." I smile at him.

"Want to come to my room? They kinda get carried away at times when fighting." I nod and he takes my hand leading me up to his room. I see that it is mostly green including his bed. I walk in and climb on the bed. It was so soft. I end up standing up jumping on his bed. I laugh while jumping. Ben comes over and sits on his bed holding a controller. He starts playing video games while I'm jumping. After awhile I stop and sit behind him watching him play whatever game he's playing. I pull the blankets up to me and cuddle into them. I have the blanket fixed on the top of my head but I can still see him playing. I lie down on my side watching him play but I fall asleep after awhile.

Ben's POV

I sit there on my bed playing my PS3. When the game I'm in ends for a minute I look back to check on Sally. She is sound asleep cuddled into my blankets. She looks so adorable. I can see why Jeff is nervous at times about her. I know he likes her, I just don't know which way though. Sally actually looks peaceful. How can she be sleeping peacefully but yet filled with pain when she's awake? I sit there thinking about it when a knock sounds at the door and in walks Jeff.

"Hey, I came to check on Sally. I saw she wasn't in the kitchen so I figured she was up here." He walks over seeing Sally asleep on the bed bundled up in the blankets.

"She fell asleep after jumping around." We both are looking at her. "She acts just like a kid at times and then others like a teen with attitude." Jeff nods his head. She has us beyond confused with her but yet we stay interested about her. He moves a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear. I got a good view of her whole face without her bangs in her face. She has pale skin like me, her forehead has a gash in it that's lightly streaming blood down her face, her hair is still coated in blood. She doesn't look like what you'd expect from a child. After awhile I end up just lying back in bed and Jeff leaves. I lie there resting before I fall asleep.

(Time skip to night time)

Sally's POV

I woke up in Ben's bed bundled in the blanket. I look over seeing Ben lying there asleep. I sneak his hat off his head and put it on. I sneak downstairs and see no one in the living room. I decided I would go out for a bit. I silently walk until I come to the edge. I make sure my knife is hid and keep a grip on Charlie. I walk out and start on my way to where I want to go. After awhile of walking I'm at the graveyard. I walk to the willow tree that's in the graveyard where my grave is. I walk over to it and sit under the tree by my grave. When I just wandered around I would come here sometimes to remind myself that I'm dead no matter how alive I feel.