Chapter Seven

Early the next morning Hoody woke up and went downstairs. Once downstairs he saw that Ben, Jeff, Masky, and Sally were all still asleep how he left them. Soon Ben and Jeff woke up then chuckled at how they are sleeping. The others soon come down for breakfast but EJ. Jill stands by the couch for a second with LJ looking at them. They both giggle before going to the dinning room. When EJ comes downstairs he wakes them up.

"Wake up guys." He shakes Masky's shoulder and pokes Sally. They both wake up and Masky heads into the dinning room joining everyone. Sally refuses to get off the couch so EJ picks her up carrying her on his hip. "Come on Sally."

"Tired." She mumbles burying her face in his shoulder. He walks in the dinning room with her.

"Slender she refuses to stay awake." Before Slender could say anything Masky spoke up.

"She didn't sleep much last night EJ. She's a restless sleeper." EJ nods before Ben takes Sally.

"I'll put her to bed." He carries Sally in his arms up to her room. She was already asleep. He walked in her room and placed her on the bed before covering her up. Ben leaned down kissing her forehead. "Sleep tight Sally." He walked out the door going back to the dinning room. Everyone was already eating when Ben rejoined them. He sat down beside Jeff eating his breakfast. After awhile of silence Slender speaks up.

"Jeff, when breakfast is over and Sally's awake work on her training. The sooner she's trained the less we have to worry when she's out hunting." Jeff nods his head saying ok. Once breakfast is over Jeff and Ben go up to Sally's room finding her asleep with Charlie sitting beside her head.

"That bear is very weird." Ben says and when they look at the bear again it's looking at them. Ben and Jeff look around then when they look back the bear is at the foot of the bed standing up. He moves back behind Jeff.

"What the fuck?!" Jeff asked. Sally stirred awake seeing Charlie at the foot of the bed standing.

"No Charlie they are good boys." Charlie sits down on the bed while Ben and Jeff stare at the bear.

"What?" They both asked. Sally crawls to the bottom picking Charlie up.

"He's possessed." She says simply. Sally looks at Charlie. "They won't hurt me Charlie." The bear looks up at her.

"Ok." Ben squealed before running out the door. Jeff soon followed him.

"I think we freaked them out." Charlie nods his head. Sally crawls out of bed and carries Charlie downstairs with her. Ben and Jeff are behind Slendy when Sally got down there. The others were giving them questioning looks. She sat Charlie down and he stood beside her.

"Keep that fucking bear away from us!" Ben and Jeff yelled.

"Charlie won't hurt you." LJ walked over picking Charlie up.

"I don't see anything wrong with the bear." The bear looked at him before waving. He throws the bear at Slender before hiding behind Jill. Slender gave Charlie back to Sally. As if reading everyone's minds she spoke up.

"He's possessed. Charlie hardly ever moves he prefers to be carried." Sally holds Charlie in her arms. Jill walks over carefully taking Charlie from Sally looking at him.

"So why is your bear possessed?"

"To be my guardian. When I went back to my house after coming back I found him in my old room and he followed me." Once everything was settled Jeff took Sally outside for training. After awhile of training and night starts to set Jeff left Sally outside for a few minutes so he can get a drink. Her bloodlust starts to act up and to keep from trying to hurt the others she heads out of the woods. When Jeff came back out he saw Sally wasn't there.