The new girl

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but now I'm back!!  

Bede's POV
"Try it!!" Said my so-called new girlfriend(?), the champion Arianna.

"It's chocolate and strawberry mixed together. Like a swirl!! But instead of vanilla, it's strawberry."

"Wait- so it's like 2 flavors mixed in 1?" I asked relentlessly.

"Try it," Marnie took a sip from her drink. "You'll love it."

I ordered it, reluctantly. Me and Arianna got our icecreams.

I tasted it. It was like a chocolate strawberry, almost. It was freezing cold, but I still loved it.

"Told ya you'd love it!!" The champion smiled. I love her smile. I love her, in general. I think I might actually ask her out. Since we weren't technically going out yet, since they were only rumors. I was actually gonna ask her right then and there! But then-

Marnie's POV
I saw a masked (wo)man in black behind the counter. Don't think (s)he was supposed to be there. She could've just worked at Coolstone (fake Coldstone), but then why was his/her face covered?

I looked at her chest and found out she was female.

"HEY! STOP!!" I yelled just as she was going to the Steep Mountain Chocolate next door.

Everyone stopped eating to see who/what I was screaming at. I ran behind the counter to catch the suspect.

I then pulled off the mask. There was a girl about our age. Her hair was brown and was swept to the side. Her eyes we're a bright blue. She had the most HORRIFIED look on her face. She must've thought I was the police or somethin'.

Then she found out I wasn't the police. "Oh, hi!" She smiled. "I'm Elena!" She held out her hand so I could shake it.

"I'm.. Marnie-" I shook her hand, SOOOO confused. I had only known her for 9.8 seconds and knew she was weird.

Bede and the champion came over. They saw Elaina. They immediately acted. I stopped them.

Our perfect day to get ice cream was ruined.

And it was all thanks to Elaina.