New team member

3rd Person
"So Elaina, where ya from?"

"Alola."

"Ooh, by the coast, I see. What brings you to Galar?"

"I wanted a fresh start. See new pokemon, and mainly, get away from my parents."

Marnie, Bede, and champion Arianna were all questioning Elaina.

"So, you've never been here at all," asked the champion with 2 icecreams in each hand.

"Never. I've heard of here, but never been."

"We were solving a case of a murder when you came," Bede explained.

"Ooh, a murder?!" Elaina got excited. "I'm no detective, but I think I could help you." She then stared at Bede. She was so close, Arianna actually got jealous. "Sorry about your grandmother, Bede. Poor gym leader. Opal, was it? Well, you're better than her, anyway. Hey! Why don't I help you solve your murder mystery? I think I could manage."

The Spikemuth gym leader, Ballonnea Gym leader, and champion all stared at each other. They all shrugged and nodded.

"Why not?" Said Marnie.

"Yayyyyy!!" Shouted Elaina as she jumped up in the air. "A new beginning of the GCI!!"

"GCI?" Marnie, Bede, and Arianna said in confusion.

"Galar Crime Investigation!!" She smiled.

"Why does she get to pick our name?" Bede whispered to the champion. She shrugged.

Sorry its chapter 12 and its just NOW starting to get interesting. But detective stuff starts next chapter, I promise!!