CHAPTER 6

Seonghwa was walking along the pavement with iced mocha in his hand. There were a lot of students hanging around the university compound since it was lunchtime. Some were sitting on the benches, chit-chatting with their friends. Some decided to take a nap while waiting for their next class. Seonghwa had a class 30 minutes so he decided to grab a coffee and a sandwich which he already finished munching while walking towards his next class. He came to like iced mocha since the day Nara introduced to him the drink. Somehow it reminds him of her.

"Park Seonghwa!". Seonghwa turned around when he heard someone called him. It was Solbin, one of his classmate. She jogged towards him. Her high heels made a clacking sound as it hit the pavement. She was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a jean jacket with a red strapless tank top inside. "Are you heading to Mr Lim class?" she panted a bit. Seonghwa nodded. "Let's go together!" she said with her cute, high pitched voice. She clung her hand on Seonghwa arm and smiled. "I think my heels hurt a bit. I shouldn't wear this new high heels" she pouted as she looked at her heels then back to Seonghwa who was a bit dumbfounded with her sudden action. "Let's go. You don't want to be late for his class don't you?" she started walking, dragging him along with her.

Seonghwa just let her do so as he was lazy to say anything to this girl. She will end up whining while following him to the class so he thought it's best to shut her mouth by letting her clung onto his arm. They both reached the lecture hall and all eyes on them including his friends who were laughing and chit-chatting at the back before. Some girls whispered about how lucky Solbin to be able to walk with Seonghwa. Some just shrugged it off since they knew Solbin always have all the hot boys under her nose. She has a pretty face with an hourglass body with a good sense of fashion. On top of that, her father owns one of the famous fashion brand clothing.

"Thanks for walking me to class" she giggled before she went to her circle of friends. They were all rich kids like her.

"What's with the scene," San asked as Seonghwa took a seat beside him. "Do you suddenly decide to date the goddess Solbin" he grinned.

"Not interested," Seonghwa said. "I just happened to saw her on my way here and she said she hurt her heels" she shrugged. The others just nodded.

"I bet she will claim she hurt her heels or legs again then ask you to piggyback after this" Wooyoung chortled. Yunho, Jongho and Mingi chuckled too as they found it amusing. Seonghwa just rolled his eyes.

"I think you are the one who will piggyback her, Wooyoung" Yeosang said earning laughter from the others including Seonghwa.

"Can you shut your mouth for a day, Kang Yeosang?" Wooyoung scowled back at him.

"I don't want to" Yeosang replied with his I-don't-give-a-damn face.

"Ughhh! So annoying! I swear I should poison his drink next time" Wooyoung groaned.

"You better not do it," Mingi said. "It's not going to happen if it's Kang Yeosang"

"I don't care" Wooyoung retorted back as he hugged his body.

"We don't want to take care of you if you get sick instead," Jongho said. He remembered last time Wooyoung put a diarrhoea medicine into Yeosang's drink but he ended up drank it himself as he was too drunk at that time. Jongho swore it was a disaster. Wooyoung couldn't stop whining his stomach hurt so bad and he kept on going to the toilet. He ended up sitting in the toilet for the whole day before they brought him to the hospital.

Nara packed her notebook after her class ended. It last longer than she expected and her brain already packed with all the information that she needed to digest in class. She just wants to have a good nap before she starts working on her report. She slung her back over her shoulder before she strode towards the door. Nara found Yunho was waiting for her outside the lecture hall. She smiled and walked towards him. "You don't have any class after this?" Yunho asked Nara. She shook her head. "Let's go home. I brought my car today"