Part nine

You and Hairi had prepared for this day to come. It's the fireworks festival, that's held nearby their neighborhood. Hairi's mother was a fashion designer, so she helped you with your kimonos. You stared at yourself in amazement. It had been a long time since you wore a kimono.

Leaving that aside, you and Hairi walked together towards the festival's venue. Even from far away, you could hear the voices of the people who had already arrived. They sound happy.

After arriving, you told Hairi that you're going to go the separate way to meet up with Ushijima. You walked up the stairs leading to the top of the short mountain. Ushijima had not arrived yet. The place where you were sitting at was quiet. There was no one there, which make it even more perfect for your..well, love confession.

You sat there, staring up to the blue night sky. There were a lot stars that shines bright. It was beautiful. A few moments later, you felt a hand touching your shoulder. You turned around curiously and a bit shocked. It seems like he had arrived.

"You look nice, Ushiwaka." the silent surrounding was killing you so you spoke "ah, thank you. You are beautiful too" he answered.

You blushed a little and looked at your phone. It's almost time for the fireworks.

The fireworks started and it was very beautiful. The flower looking fireworks was the most beautiful one.