02

LOWERCASE INTENDED

wooyoung entered the coffee shop with a proud smile on his face, even though he was nervous about his first day. the people around him made him feel less anxious that he might mess up on his first impression. because his first impression was everything, at least to him.

"hi i'm woo-" he started, but the other boy had cut him off, "and im yeosang," the boy came off a little sarcastic, but he decided he could deal with him. wooyoung only assumed he worked there considering he was on the other side of the cash register and wearing that weird outfit. his name tag read kang yeosang, and wooyoung suspected he was hard to break through at first.

one day wooyoung would make yeosang comfortable around him, just not yet.

"hi, yeosang~ i'm the new barist-" and once again, interrupted. "i'd love to chat woo, but i think you should talk to the manager. he's back there through that door."

yeosang had pointed behind him at a door, indicating the manager was through there. wooyoung only nodded, smiling at the boy as he had been kind enough to send him a smile too.

he awkwardly let himself behind the counter and slipped his way past yeosang. he immediately found the door and pushed it open curiously.

the room smelled of roses and cologne, also another strong scent that he couldn't make up. he looked around a bit before spotting a guy wearing a black hoodie, who didn't look like one of those cocky bosses.

wooyoung coughed, making the manager's eyes fall on him. his anxiety levels were rising until a warm smile came across the other's face.

"your wooyoung?" wooyoung nodded in response, his hands held behind his back. "ah, sorry about yeosang. he can be a little salty with newcomers, but honestly, he's an angel." wooyoung smiled lightly, "im seonghwa, not that it's important." wooyoung waved at his manager, "nice to meet you seonghwa, i look forward to working for you."

the two shook hands formally, even if that's not how they would always be with each other. wooyoung only cared about making himself look good around him, that was key to keeping this job.

♡;

because i'm terrible at writing this story so far, omg don't even comment i'm not :(

anyways, i'm gonna be writing a lot of short chapters, i hope you're okay with that :)

i just feel like so much is missing, but i still hope you like it

have a good day 💜💜