05

LOWERCASE INTENDED

a couple of days had passed since his first day of work, and wooyoung was already enjoying it.

every morning he entered the coffee shop, the room filled with a coffee scent. it made the blonde happy, knowing he found a job he might like.

"wooyoung!" yeosang had called, almost as soon as he had walked in, making him think something was wrong.

he rushed into the cafe, before rushing to the back of the shop. he found yeosang, standing impatiently in front of seonghwa's desk.

"you guys are here early... what's going on?"

once the two boys had been standing in front of seonghwa's desk, this is where seonghwa would make the announcement.

"seonghwa has something to say, listen," yeosang told, his voice still cold as always. wooyoung smiled towards seonghwa, giving him his full attention.

"it's not as bad as yeosang makes it sound, really.." seonghwa chuckles, looking at yeosang childishly before looking at wooyoung. and only wooyoung.

"i have a favor to ask of you both, and i'm not saying you'll be fired if you don't get it done but.." seonghwa paused, pursing his lips as he tried to find a way to make it sound not as bad.

"the shop is in danger of closing down which is why, wooyoung, it was so easy to hire you."

wooyoung was shocked to hear this and honestly felt bad after hearing it. but something about it being serious to him was funny to yeosang.

wooyoung cocked his head to look at yeosang's reaction, in which, the boy was trying not to laugh. in this case, wooyoung was starting to doubt his coffee skills.

"oh," wooyoung answered, looking apologetically towards seonghwa. "can we somehow help y-"

yeosang, suddenly, nudged wooyoung in the shoulder to keep him from talking, "he's getting there."

"right sorry, go on."

seonghwa smiled, laughing softly at wooyoung's attempt to offer help.

"before you ask i didn't put that out there because of your coffee brewing skills, wooyoung. you know how to make coffee, probably more than some other person i would've hired.."

"we're just struggling, financially."

wooyoung nodded, trying to accept the fact that he might lose his job if this situation didn't get better. he had to admit it, he was glad he got this job because seonghwa was a very nice person. wooyoung genuinely thought that he must help the shop out, for seonghwa's sake.

"i'm so so sorry, seonghwa.. i'll do anything i can to help the shop out if that's okay?" wooyoung offered,  yeosang scoffing shortly after.

"wooyoung, why are you asking to help? he already said you could." wooyoung glared, already getting annoyed at yeosang pushing his buttons.

"are you helping then, yeosang?" wooyoung asked, making yeosang roll his eyes.

"obviously."

seonghwa smiled at the two who never got along, before handing them each a piece of paper.

the paper had said 'help wanted!' and 'we're hiring!' on it, with the address name and a phone number which wooyoung assumed was seonghwa's.

"all you have to do is set up flyers around town, and if you can, find people who would be willing to work."

wooyoung nodded, "we can do that, no worries seonghwa." he bowed professionally towards him, only causing yeosang to laugh.

"yeosang stop bullying him, he has more manners than you."

"okay, im sorry hwa."

yeosang smiled lightly in an apologetic look towards seonghwa, before bowing as well.

"i'll see you two in a week from now. you have some days off while i work out some things, don't worry about losing your jobs okay?"

yeosang and wooyoung both, smiled. "okay."

they finished off their day at the coffee shop before each individually heading home for the day.

they wouldn't come back for a week, so they had to make the most of today.

______

omg i finally updated im so sorry

i started this chapter like two or three weeks ago but got so lost

and idk what it is now, but i no longer have writers block so.. enjoy while you can :))

my readers are getting fed this week~