08

LOWERCASE INTENDED

after wooyoung had arrived home, he took a shower and cooked himself something to eat. he soon found himself laying on his bed, and having a staring contest with the ceiling.

he thought about last night, and how he actually kind of enjoyed being around san. being friends sounded really nice to him, and he nearly forgot that he had the boy's number.

he stared at the palm of his hand, before deciding it was too early to text him. besides, he was probably busy today with the antique shop.

maybe he could just go back to sleep for a while.

"wooyoung! you left you're shoes in the middle of the floor again and i tripped!" his brother jongho yelled from the other room, wooyoung groans in annoyance.

"i was stuck in an antique shop all night give me a break!" wooyoung yelled back, covering his head with a pillow. jongho entered his room, only to stare worriedly at his brother.

"you didn't come home last night?" jongho asks, as wooyoung shakes his head softly into the bed sheets. "it got really cold when i was putting flyers up, san offered to let me stay there."

"oh, who's this san?" jongho pushes, poking wooyoung annoyingly. "a new friend.. leave me be..." wooyoung mumbled, only wanting to sleep.

"fine, fine, i'll let you be for now. but you're telling me later or else you brat."

"mhm.." wooyoung says soflty, drifting off into a deep sleep as jongho leaves the room. it was irritating how annoying his brother could actually be at times.