Merging Schools

No One's POV

    In little Witch Academia everyone was in their classes as the teachers were teaching them how to control their magic. At the end of classes all the teachers told their students that, "We are letting a school of inventors stay here for a while so that they can understand magic." Akko raised her hand with the teacher calling on her shortly afterwards, "Excuse my questioning, but why do they need to know magic if they are not witches?" "Well they sometimes make inventions for witches, so they need to understand magic to make the parts needed. Class is now dismissed."
    Every student was walking through the halls talking or just trying to get to where they need to be. The big front doors of the school then opened as boys and girls wearing steampunk uniforms came walking in as a few teachers led them through. The students were surprisingly clean, as they all had a few inventions with them and suitcases.
    Diana was standing next to Akko with her group of friends as they became acquaintances after the whole giant monster thing. Akko was looking around frantically as she seemed to be looking for someone. She then spotted a metal bird looking in her direction. She jumped in excitement as it flew towards her. When it got close enough it turned into a dog as it jumped into its hind legs trying to pick Akko, "Oh, it's good to see you too Alger. Whose a good boy, you are. Yes you are."
    Someone then came from the crowd, "Alger where'd ya go?" He then stood in front of the group, "There you are- Akko!" Akko threw her arms to the side for a hug, "(Y/N)!" The two met in a hug as Akko's friends looked at each other in confusion. The two separated as (Y/N) rubbed Akko's hair back and fourth, "Look at who became a witch." Akko pushed his hand away, "And you became an inventor."
    Amanda tapped on Akko's shoulder, "Akko who is this?" "Oh-" Akko put her arm around (Y/N), "This is my cousin (Y/N). (Y/N) my friends." Diana remembered (Y/N) as she looked at him and Akko, 'Oh dear there's two of them.' She then noticed (Y/N) looking right at her with his thumb and fore finger on his chin. He then snapped his fingers, "Your Diana. The customer I had the other day."
    Akko looked at (Y/N) with confusion, "You know Diana?" "Yeah, she was a customer of mine. I always remember a customer." (Y/N) was then pulled along with the rest of inventor students by Mr. Robinson, "Stay with the others." "Yes sir. Sorry sir." As he was walking he looked back at Akko, "I'll see ya tomorrow!" "I'll see ya then!"
    The inventors were led through the school to reach a part of the building where visitors of the school could stay for long periods of time. All of the students went to their dorms  as they all had the same roommates from when they were at the old school. (Y/N) opened his door to see a red haired boy with brown hair, and orange eyes dangling off of their bunk bed upside down, "Look who finally got here." (Y/N) walked over to his bed beneath the boy while setting his suitcase down, "I was saying hi to my cousin. I haven't seen her in forever."
    Another boy with silver hair and blue eyes on the other side of the room spoke as he stopped what he was doing and got close to (Y/N), "So your cousin is a witch eh." "Yeah, what do you want?" The boy shrugged as he put some goggles on and went back to his dresser as it had some machinery shaking, "I just want to know a bit about explosive magic is all." The red head sat up as the other boy started working again, "What are you up to this time Donny?" Donny kept working, "Just the usually Aron. Just trying to create the best explosive weapons I can." Donny started laughing manically as Aron and (Y/N) looked worried.
    Aron got down as he say next to (Y/N), "I know he's been like this since the beginning, but I'm kinda worried now that he has access to explosive magic." Steam came out of the machine causing (Y/N) to jump a little, "I'm more worried about our safety." The three boys took the next couple of hours to organize their room and set up. As night fell the three got in their sleeping wear and went to bed.

The Next Day

   All the witches were outside as the principal of their school and the principle of the other school stood in front of them as the inventors were next to them. The witch principal started to speak, "The two schools have decided to do a trust project. For the next three days a witch and an inventor will be randomly placed together to create something useful for the witch. The project will be due in three days." The inventor's principal went next, "I expect all of my students to be respectful and anybody harms the other, witch or inventor, they will speak to me!"
    Little sheets of paper appeared in all of the witches' hands with names on them, "Now go find your partners!" (Y/N) was tackled seconds later as Akko was next to him as she showed her paper, "Were partners!" Amanda and Aron were next to each other as Amanda had her fist clenched, "Let's build something fast!" "You read my mind!" Sucy had her hands in an evil type way, "I heard you like explosives." Donny put on his goggles, "And you like spells."
    Jonathan had a smirk, "Were the best in our schools. We will show them all up." Diana crossed her arms as she rolled her eyes, "How exciting." The witch principal spoke up, "Now go create marvelous inventions!"