Forbitten love (Micheal x Ritchie)

I just had to put this song (sorry not sorry)

Asustori requested this

Ritchie POV

Xylo, Inmo, Jacks, and I continued on towards safe haven. Its going to be a long walk but atleast I don't have to fear being mistaken for a zombie for now. The makeup Inmo did for me is really working and I can't believe I look like i use to. Im just happy Xylo didn't do my makeup, what he did to Inmo... Man I didn't think it could get worse."Hey guys..." Xylo said. I snapped out of my thoughts and we were surrounded by a hoard of zombies. The others started running and i tried to follow them but I must have taken a wrong turn. I don't see the others anywhere and don't know where I am. Its also starting to get dark but in the distance I see a rundown hardware store. I could take shelter in there for now and think of a plan to reunite with the others. I walk inside the store and look around.

Micheal POV

I left my lab in the mountain a few minutes ago to go look for some parts that I could use on Podrick. Luckily I know of a hardware store that might have what I need for him. Im going to hate coming back because I have to climb up this stupid mountain again! Why did I choose to put my base on the mountain!? Also Podrick better not keep flirting with my sister ugh.
Anyway I see the hardware store up ahead and it looks really rundown. The apocalypse did a number on this place. As I enter the shop I see something moving around in the back. I quickly take out my gun just in case and go take a look at whats in the back. I peer around the corner and see a person with ginger hair and bright blue eyes looking around the back. He doesn't seem to notice me yet. I wonder if he is friendly. Welp better to be safe then dead.

Ritchie POV
As I was looking around in the back someone had come in without me noticing. Now im being held at gunpoint by some guy. Well atleast the makeup came in handy. "Do you have any weapons on you? Is anyone with you? Who are you? Friendly or not?" The stranger asked. "My name is Ritchie Williams, I have a gun on me, I was with a group but I got separated from them because of a hoard, and im friendly. I don't want to hurt anyone." I replied because im being held at gunpoint and don't want to die.... Well not die again. Suddenly the building started collapsing since it was really rundown. The celling started to fall on top of us but the guy with the gun is going to get crushed by some falling debri, I rushed over to the guy and got him out of the way of the falling rubble.

Micheal POV
The room was collapsing around us but Ritchie the ginger haired guy pushed me out of the way of falling rubble that i didn't see fall and almost crush me. But now we are both trapped under the building with I assume limmited oxygen because I don't see anywhere to escape.

Making this a little easier for myself

Ritchie:" Well that was close." He said while sitting against part of the wall that didn't break.

Micheal: "Yeah it was but how are we going to get out of here?" I said sitting beside him.

Ritchie:"Im not sure..." He replied.

They both sat in silence for some time.

Ritchie:" Well as I said before my name is Ritchie... What's your name?" He asked.

Micheal:" My name is micheal." I said getting up looking for a way out." So... You said that you got separated from your group. How many people were you with?" I asked.

Ritchie:" I was with three other people and we were on our way to a place called "safe haven." He replied while getting up to help look for a way out.

Micheal:"Safe haven, huh ive heard rumors about that place existing but I wasn't sure if they were true." I replied

Ritchie:" yeah its true, one of the guys im traveling with is from there." He stated.

Micheal:"How did you meet thise people if you don't mind me asking?"

Ritchie:" I met them in a church i was held up at, they were being chased by a hoard. They ran in when i was about to eat my brai- m-my f-f-food, yeah my food." He replied sheepishly.

Micheal: wait... Were you about to say brains... ARE YOU INFECTED?!" I raised my gun at Ritchie.

Ritchie: "N-no well yes, kinda, its complicated."

Micheal:" YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO EXPLAIN OR IM BLOWING YOUR HEAD OFF!" I yelled nervously.

Ritchie:" Long story short i was a detective for the feds, was on a drug bust, was drugged and beaten, woke up in a hospital a zombie, Met the group i was with, they knew i was a zombie, didn't kill me because i was different, put makeup on so i won't get shot instantly." He replied quickly.

Micheal: "Will you eat me?!" I ask nervously.

Ritchie:"No, I will not eat you" he replied.

Micheal"ok..." I put my gun down and relaxed a little thinking if he was going to kill me he would have already done it or let the rubble fall on top of me.

After things calmed down and not finding a way out they decided to sit down together and talk about thier intrests and thier life before the apocalypse.

Ritchie POV

We talked for what seemed like hours and Micheal is a really interesting guy but im getting very worried. I know ill be fine under the rubble but how will micheal survive. I don't know if he will survive much longer.

Micheal:"Hey, what are you thinking about?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

Ritchie:"Im worried about you. I don't know how much longer you can survive like this." I replied.

Micheal POV

"Well..... Even if I die today im glad i met you atleast." I said in calm tone. Even with our short amount of time together i feel like ive known Ritchie for years. He is even kinda cute... Wait micheal what are you thinking, you barely just met him but he is just so... Perfect. He bright blue eyes, his ginger hair... His smile and the way he laughs he's just so adorable. Do I have a crush? No, that can't be it... Can it?Ugh my emotions are all over the place when i think about him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ritchie put his head on my shoulder. It looks like he is resting for now, i should do the same. "Goodnight Ritchie.... I love you" i said sweetly as i prepare to rest aswell.

Little did Micheal know Ritchie had heard him and if he could he would have blushed.  (Can zombies blush, idk)

The end~

1200 words