Ritchie's secret

Hello_person90 requested this

(I wrote half of this before the recent episodes have came out so to some extent the story will be cannon until the ending part.)

Ritchie POV

We did it! We finally made it to safe haven. It took us a while but we made it. "Ritchie!" Xylo said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes? What's the matter?" I ask seeing a serious look on his face. "When we get into safe haven, no one can know your a zombie so we have to avoid most people." Jacks replied to my question.
"Ok then..." I replied. The four of us continued to the boarder of safe haven. Once we were inside we got questioned on who we are and our skill sets. Once that was done they took Xylo away for some reason, im not sure why they don't trust him. We continued on to where we were going to be staying. I decided to sit down and wait for Xylo while Inmo went with Jacks to his shop. After some time Xylo came back and he looked like he was deep in thought. "Hey Xylo, what happened?" I asked him with curiosity. "Well.. They interrogated me a little bit and gave me a job to do. They want me to go outside soon and find more ammo." He replied to me with a determined look in his eyes." What?! That's a suicide mission, you will get killed! Its not safe at night!" I screamed at him. "You just don't believe i can do it!" He yelled and then left to go on his mission. I hope he will be ok and not get himself killed.

Some time has passes since Xylo left and i was looking around the area the military let me stay in. I get to stay in a plane but for now i need to refrigerate my brains so they don't go bad. I look onto my bag and see that all my brains are gone and a hole takes thier place. Uh oh... Im out of brains and i only have one that was in my pocket. Oh no oh no no no no no no i need brains to stay in control.... I start heading towards Jack's shop and hope he is there because this is a major problem.

I told Inmo and Jacks the situation and we headed to a place that inmo said might have some brains for me and we found some that i could survive off of for now. Jacks also i asked us for help looking for more items to put in his shop, we found a couple items and suddenly a hoard surrounded us. I tried to keep the zombies back while inmo and jacks try to find a way out. Long story short i killed all of the zombies and got separated from them so i decided to head back to safe haven. Little did i know my makeup had come off and once i walked into safe haven i was spotted by a robot looking human and he started freaking out. I panicked and ran out of safe haven so i don't get killed when the military goes to see whats the screaming was about. I see an abandoned building nearby and stay there fir some time.

Podrick POV

I just saw a zombie.... And it bolted out the door.... Suddenly the leader of safe haven, micheal, cookie, and xylo come running to see what the screaming was about. "Podrick, what wrre you screaming about?" Micheal asked me looking concerned. "I saw a zombie in here and it bolted out the door.

Xylo POV

RITCHIE! Oh no this is bad.....the makeup must have worn off... I hope he is ok.

Micheal:"Podrick why would a zombie run away?" He asked looking annoyed

Podrick:"I don't know but-" He said trying to explain himself.

Micheal:"Come on Podrick.... Lets get cookie some medicine and leave... I need to look over you for any problems." He said tiredly.

They both left and I went out to find Ritchie.

(686 words)