Chapter 1

Krist had an important day ahead of him today. His Senior Boss had called him to an urgent meeting and he feared it wasn't going to be anything good. It was never good when Boonrod Ruangroj called urgent meetings.

He wondered what he must've done to be graced with this meeting. He was nervous as hell when he finally walked through the doors of Ruangroj Enterprise. He wasn't a junior in the office. He had single handedly expanded Ruangroj dealings all over Asia and was currently the CEO of the export wing.

But Boonrod Ruangroj had his way of making people feel intimidated.

He hurried to the top floor and entered the Conference Room. And was disappointed to see he wasn't alone with Mr Ruangroj. His snobby egotistical and devilishly handsome son Singto sat on one of the chairs, lazily swinging it.

Just then Singto looked up and met his eyes, those dark eyes that could kill ruthlessly with just one glance, and a devilish grin spread across his handsome face. "Looks like our guest is here Papa" he smirked. Krist decided now wasn't the time to think about Singto and focused instead on the older man standing near the window.

"Welcome Krist. I am glad you could make it here on time. I have an important proposition to discuss with you. Take a seat." Krist nodded before taking a seat next to Singto. "The Mafia have been hot on our trail for the past few months as you are probably aware."

Krist nodded. "They seem to have found out about you. They are currently trying to gain access to you and probably to harm you. We can't lose you."

A small smile crept across Krist's face, he was proud of himself. Not many people can hear such words from Boonrod Ruangroj. But at his next words his smile fell off. "So you must move in with Singto."

Huh? He couldn't believe his ears. Moving in with Singto?! That was a crazy idea. But the look on Boonrod's face called for no question. He knew better than to protest and nodded, bowing his head down.

Singto smiled triumphantly on the side. Though Krist didn't see it, Singto's face clearly showed that he knew Krist
wouldn't have protested.

************

That evening, Singto came to Krist's office, walking in all his gallantry, turning quite a few heads. Krist jumped when he saw Singto there, again that devilish smirk on his face. 'Damn his handsome features' thought Krist.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

He and Singto had never gotten along well. They were like each other's nemeses but even then, Krist couldn't stop his heart fluttering a little every time he saw Singto. So he tried to stay as far away from him as possible.

"Did you forget roomie?" Singto asked casually running his hand on Krist's desk. Krist gulped. It was going to a difficult stay.

"I could've found my way out myself." He muttered grumpily.

Singto's house was extremely large and Krist told himself he could've quite easily got lost in this maze. He would have to remember all these halls and doors?! Fuck.

"That's your room." Singto's voice brought him back to earth. "I am right across the hall, if you need anything."

Krist nodded before turning into his room.

Singto smiled to himself and turned away. That boy would be the death of him someday.

A few hours later, Krist knocked on Singto's door, but hearing no reply pushed the door open slightly and stepped in. He was extremely hungry and didn't know how to get to the kitchen.