Chapter 2

Krist thought he would go crazy if Singto kept looking at him like this. And then his heart leapt right out of his rib cage when Singto slightly bent his head and touched Krist's lips. Singto's lips were just gently placed on his own but the sensation was sending shock waves of pleasure through his whole body.

But all too soon, Singto seemed to realise what he had done and was about to pull away when Krist opened his mouth slightly, giving Singto better access. And Singto lost it.

He ran his tongue over Krist's bottom lip and the taste drove him insane. God, how long had he craved to do just this?

He took Krist's bottom lip between his own lips and began sucking on it, lightly at first but soon need drove him over the edge and he began sucking more ferociously. When their tongues met for the first time, Singto thought he could have an orgasm right then.

Krist's mouth was so hot against his own and he felt the heat travelling all over his own body. Krist moaned into his mouth and Singto's manhood twitched in excitement. He revelled in the taste of Krist's mouth, tongue delving deeper and deeper, exploring each inch of his mouth, bringing out intense moans from Krist. He couldn't believe how anyone could taste so delicious.

They pulled apart for much needed air and Singto winced at the discomfort of not having Krist's lips on his own. Krist pulled him back in, craving, needing more and more. He wound his hand around Singto's neck while his other hand went to grip Singto's hair.

"You taste so fucking good. God!" Singto breathed out in a raspy voice and Krist blushed.

He was pleased that he could make Singto feel good in some way. But all too soon Singto pulled away and before Krist could complain, Singto dived for the soft skin of his neck.

He licked and sucked the tender skin, leaving marks here and there. He was suddenly overcome by a sense of possessiveness. He wanted Krist to be only his.

Krist couldn't comprehend anything anymore except for the feel of Singto's teeth sinking into his skin and the pleasure this brought him. Singto's hands were all over his body and he could feel his pants getting tighter. He had never been so turned on in his life. Singto was driving him to the brink of insanity, maddened with need.

He tasted like mist on a winter morning, with a slight woody taste and it was making Krist delirious, the sheer manliness of that taste was driving him crazy.

Singto began sucking on a particularly sensitive spot on his neck and Krist couldn't help moaning out loud. He had never felt so worshipped in his life. Singto smiled slightly as he heard Krist's moans.

He loved that sound, he could listen to it 24/7. He wanted to bring so much pleasure to Krist, to make him feel the love he deserved. He moved to Krist's collarbone, sucking and biting and was pleased to see the effect it had on Krist. Krist was moaning uncontrollably now, a writhing mess under him. He let his hands slip under the fabric of Krist's T shirt and moaned at the contact with the deliciously soft skin. He wanted all of Krist, all to himself.

An impatient Krist pulled him back up to his lips, missing the contact between their mouths. Their tongues duelled for dominance, and Krist angled his head to give Singto better access. It was insane, how much he wanted, or rather needed, him.

Singto pulled back slightly to look at Krist. He couldn't believe how beautiful this man was, lying underneath him, his hair sticking out in all directions, lips swollen from the attack they had been receiving and slightly parted, his chest heaving. He smiled slightly before slipping his tongue back into Krist's mouth and enjoying each taste that Krist had to offer.