Chapter 3

Singto woke up to the cold feeling of not having Krist beside him. He groaned in dismay, he had wanted to wake up to his Krist. But two seconds later, his dismay turned into happiness as he saw Krist walk in with breakfast.

"Hey,Good morning." said Krist, smiling shyly. Singto smiled goofily.

His heart felt overjoyed at seeing Krist with the plate of food. He pulled Krist in for a kiss, enjoying the feel of his warmth first thing in the morning.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Are you hungry? I made you some breakfast." Krist flashed him a small smile.

"I am hungry for you." Singto smirked when Krist's eyes widened. But his smirk disappeared when Krist pulled him in for a kiss, running his tongue against the other's lips. But all too soon, he pulled away. "That's all you get for now. Eat your breakfast, I had to whip it up real quick to avoid Gun seeing it."

Singto smiled. He liked the fact that Krist had actually taken care of his wish, it made him suddenly feel proud. "Feed me." He said.

Krist rolled his eyes but complied nevertheless. He couldn't comprehend why his heart soared blissfully when he saw the way Singto was looking at him, like he was the most precious thing in the world.

Singto couldn't stop smiling as he took a shower. His mind kept replaying the moments he had been spending with Krist and his face muscles didn't want to stop smiling. He was falling deeper in love with the pale boy, day by day. He didn't know how he had been living without Krist for so long. But suddenly, his phone vibrated and his smile disappeared when he saw the message.

'Want to keep Krist safe? How long will you be able to hide him anyway? It's better if you just turn him over to us, let us kill him. You will remain safe. Decide soon. Time's ticking... 💀'

He knew he had to do something about this soon. 'Oh but you made a mistake texting me bastard.' He thought to himself.

He knew a man, New, in Switzerland who worked for his father's company who was a software wizard. He texted New that he would go to meet him that day. He was willing to do anything to protect his Kit.

As Singto walked downstairs, he found Krist sitting in the living room, watching TV all alone. "Where's Gun?" He asked, not at all unhappy about Gun's absence.

"He went out. He wants to shop apparently. He asked me to tag along, I refused." Krist pouted as he said so.

Singto was beginning to realise that Krist just had to pout to make Singto's heart become a World champion in dancing. He smiled and snuggled to feel Krist's warmth against his body. "Why did you do so, love?" He whispered into Krist's ear before lightly sucking on his earlobe. Krist gulped but was unwilling to lose so easily.

"Should I have gone with Gun? Come to think of it, I could have had a lot of fun with him." Singto frowned.

"I bet you can have a lot more fun with me." He said before bending down to place paper soft kisses on Krist's face. Krist smiled as he joined their lips together. 'Yes I can have a lot more fun with you' he thought.

But Krist already had something planned for them to do. He pulled his lips away from Singto's and gave an involuntary shudder at the loss of warmth. Singto looked at him questioningly. "I want to teach you how to cook." Krist said as a soft blush spread across his beautiful features.