Day 1: Trial

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter. the next one will be purely Stosuh. Thanks For being a good person. on to the story:

As the trial began Daniel banged the gavel. "Alright, order, order, everybody, the trial is now in session, the way this trial works is a very simp-" "Shut up Daniel" Stephen yelled cutting Daniel off "No, you shut up Stephen!" "Anyways, Everyones going to place a vote in this box to tell me who they suspect is the mafia, then the person with the most votes will come on trial." Hosuh placed his vote for Shai in the box. She seemed like the more dangerous of the two, hosuh worried that if they didn't take her out first then she would get revenge for Pau.

Everyone cast a vote except for Stephen. "Stephen you didn't vote" Dan sighed in annoyance "I only vote for fabulous people!" he stated placing his vote into the box. "The majority vote went to Jay" Dan chuckled "Ahg..." Jay sighed, standing up and walking to the front of the room.

"What!? How?" Hosuh was entirely confused by the turn of events. 'I guess it's not that obvious' he thought to himself, trying to think of what everyone else thought jay was.

while hosuh was thinking dan began "Jay, you're now on trial. Alright Jay what were you doing last night at nine pm?" Dan interrogated him. "You...uh...you don't want to know" he said jokingly, causing everyone in the room to laugh "Now Mona has given me a lengthy detail that you were out last night." Dan continued "Oh! Mona talked?" he seemed surprised and turned to look at her "And you weren't back until three am" Dan finished. "Oh, well thanks, Mona." Jay huffed Mona gave a thumbs up. "The only thing I can say is I like to go to the pub" Hosuh piped up suddenly "So Jay is an alcoholic... I see. Hm..." everyone chuckled at this sudden note Hosuh made. Pau got a grin on her face after hearing him say that.

'It's Jay, he's next' Hosuh glanced at pau quickly. 'She wants to frame me' He turned back to jay and dan as he tried to think of some way to keep from getting hung for something he didn't do. he snapped out of his thoughts as he heard dan saying "Okay, everyone cast your votes" Hosuh immediately cast his vote as 'Not Guilty' and sat back down

Dan took a look at all of the votes and claimed "Jay, you barely managed to come out of this not guilty" jay got up and walked out the door right after. 'he was worried' Hosuh himself was worried. "He's going to go to the pub. that's where we'll find him tomorrow." Hosuh pointed out to Stephen quietly. "we should probably not mention that to anyone else" Stephen whispered back. as they started walking to the door, they heard a loud voice:

"Come on Shai!" Pau grabbed her friend's arm "Okay, calm down. are clothes really that important to you?" she stood up and they started walking to the door, "well... not really! I'm just really inpatient!" pau and shai chuckled as they left. as they passed through the door, Pau smirked at Hosuh. nobody else seemed to notice. Hosuh was sure now that tomorrow would be his trial. 'Oh god'.