Eric Singer x Reader

Requested by Angel_Fire85

Angel POV

I was standing backstage waiting for the meet and greet with KISS to start. I have always looked up to eric singer the most.

There is just something about him that makes him different from other guys. I get pulled out of my thoughts with the crowd screaming and yelling. I look and i see that kiss had come out in full makeup and costume.

They sat at the table and waited for everyone to get in line to sign autographs and take pictures.

~a little while later~

Finally it was my turn seeing as i was the last one in line.

They all looked tired and irritated but was just going to be nice about it and smile.

I had finally got to eric and I was just to shy to talked to him. Ok like the idiot I am I just started blushing like crazy and good my fave from him in embarrassment. He just smiled at me and took a picture with me. I don't know why but I had a feeling that he was just as shy as I was. The thought of it just brought a smile to my face.

" Thank you so much guys."

They just smiled back at me.

"Its no problem sweetheart we love to make the fans happy." Paul said to me as he stood up to stretch his legs. I had just remembered that i had water bottles for them in my bag.

" I almost forgot. I have water bottles for you guys. Its important to stay hydrated before a show." I ran to my bag and got them out. They all smiled and thanked me for them.

I said bye to them and went to find my seat.

The concert had started and halfway through the first song i had noticed that eric had been staring at me. I had no idea as to why he would but i just let it go and continued to have fun.

~ skip to the end ~

When the concert had ended a security guard walked up to me and told that eric wanted to see me in his dressing room. I was confused but also excited so i went.

When i walked inside he was sitting at his vanity wiping his makeup off. Then he turned around and smiled at me.

" I never got your name before." He said as he stood up and started walking to me.

I started blushing and look down at the floor in shyness. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Um Angel. My name is Angel." I saw hi feet in front of me and i felt his hand go under my chin to lift up my face.

" there is no need to be shy around me. Although I do find it kinda cute." My face kept getting redder and redder up to the point wear it my be as bright as pauls lipstick.

After that he asked me if I would go with him back to his hotel room and of course me being the fan girl I am i agreed.

~ skip the ride

When we walked into his hotel room I took a look around. I saw that his room had an out side balcony so i went to look at the view of the city.

I felt eric come up behind me and wrap his arms around me.

"Its a great view isn't it?" He said ever so softly in my ear.

I smiled in happiness.

" yes it is." I turned to face him and started to lean in but he stopped. He looked me in the eyes with love.

"May I kiss you Angel?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he kissed me on the lips and i closed my eyes. His lips were so soft and full of love and passion.

He picked me up and walked back into the room laying me down on the bed hovering over me. He reach over into his nightstand drawer and grabbed a little packet immediately i knew what it was. He didnt know that I'm a virgin but he could see the fear in my eyes.

He leaned down and kissed me again whispering in my ear.

"Dont worry I promise I will be gentle." Some how that had managed to calm me down so i nodded to him.

~ Time skip
cause idk how to write this~

I was laying with my head on top of Eric's chest. He had kept true to his word. He had made sure to be gentle and not hurt me.

Right now he was stroking my hair and it was so relaxing that I just wanna fall asleep.

"Angel I know that we had just met but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I was completely shocked for a second there but I knew what my answer was gonna be. I slowly lifted my head up and smile at him.

"Yes." And he wasted no time at all kissing me before going to bed.