Peter Criss X Reader

Requested by SpacemanLover99

Vivyian POV

Year 1996-reunion tour

I was having fun at a kiss concert. Just jumping around, dancing and singing along to the music like you ordinary kiss fan but something was telling me that tonight was gonna be different.

Something big was gonna happen and I was starting to feel really uneasy about it. But I just let it slide and continued having fun.

Just as the concert was about to end they was gonna play one last song. Beth. It was my favorite. Hearing how rough but also sweet his voice sounded was so calming and soothing to me.

Beth I hear you calling
But I can't come home right now
Me and the boys are playing
And we just can't find the sound

Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them calling
Oh Beth what can I do
Beth what can I do

He started walking to the front and began touching hands with everyone in the front row.

You say you feel so empty
That our house just ain't our home
I'm always somewhere else
And you're always there alone

Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them calling
Oh Beth what can I do
Beth what can I do

He had stopped and smiled and winked at me. He grabbed a single rose from behind him.

Beth I know you're lonely
And I hope you'll be alright
'Cause me and the boys will be playing all night

He walked right up to me as I was crying happy tears and handed me the rose. I was in shock. Out of all the pretty girls in the auditorium he chose me to have the rose. I felt really special.

The show had ended and as I was about to leave a security guard walked up to me and gave me passes for backstage and the meet n greet.

I walked through the hall to the meet and greet and just waited there with the other people for it to start.

Just as i was waiting a few guys had walked up to me and surrounded me.

" hey hot stuff. Why dont you come hang out with the big guys. We'll show you a good time." The leader smirked.

I was beyond disgusted. The nerve of the guys and they were drunk as well. So i just put a smile on and acted politely.

" thanks but no thanks. Ill be on my way."

The leader grabbed me by my arm and held a tight grip to it almost breaking it.

" that wasn't an offer sugar." He had this absolutely terrifying grin on his face. My bitch side started to kick in.

" why dont you let go of me and buzz off you laker before i give you something to smile about." I tried to get my arm away from him but he woudnt have it.

Out of no where he just decided to grab my hair and slap the he'll out of me. I yelped.

All of a sudden the guys get pushed away from me.

" what the he'll is wrong with you guys?! Is that any way to treat a women?" I looked up and I saw that it was paul who said that. All the rest of kiss was there and ready to fight.

The guys were getting thrown out by security and I felt a gentle arm around me. It was peter.

" are you okay?" He asked me while my face to the side to examine the mark.

" yes thank you so much." He smiled gently to me and helped me stand up then took me to his dressing room.

When we got there he put an ice pack on my cheek and asked me what my name is. And I told him.

Later on he asked me to join him at his hotel room so me being me I said yes.

When we got there things had gotten heated and we did all kinds of things.

Right now I an laying in bed with my head on top of this amazing man's chest looking at him while he is asleep.

I layed back down and fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about the future adventures we would have later on.