Eric Carr x reader

Requested by BriannaHarrison7

Reader POV

My boyfriend eric carr had thought that it would be a great idea to take me out to a party with his band mates.now don't get me wrong i love the guys they are like my family. But they can also be a bit to much when they get drunk so parties are not really my thing.

But eric really wanted to go so me being the best girlfriend i can be i go with him.

I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup when I heard eric calling for me.

" hey Y/N are you ready? We dont wanna be late." He said.

I grab the door handle and open it. His back was turned to me.

" yes babe. Im ready." When he turned around his eyes widened at the site of me.

" When he turned around his eyes widened at the site of me

MY OUTFIT

MY HAIR

MY MAKEUP

MY MAKEUP

"W-wow you look amazing Y/N."

He walks up to me and puts his arms around my waist.

" you dont look so bad yourself babe."

I put my hands around his neck and lean in to kiss him. That goes on for a little bit until we pulled away.

" as much as I am loving this we are gonna be late." He grabbed my hand and we left for the party.

~time skip the first half of the party cause I'm so lazy~

I was just sitting on one of the chairs sipping on my drink. Eric got pulled away by the guys so i dont know where he is at.

I got up after a few minutes to look for the restroom. Finding it was really hard.

When I got out I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and it was bruce. Bruce and I were always good friends. He treated me like a sister.

" hey Bruce. Have you seen eric? I cant find him."

He gave me a worried look.

" no actually i havent. The last time I seen him he was with paul and gene. "

" oh ok. Well then ill go and ask them. "

He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

" alright be careful. Ill see you later."

So I looked around and i couldn't find any of the guys either. So i went to look on the dance floor and you can just imagine how much pain i felt at the sight that i saw. I ran out of the room with tears down my eyes.

I was finally out the door when i saw paul, gene, and bruce.

They got worried when they saw me crying and running out of the place. Paul grabbed my arm.

"Hey Y/N whats wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked me with concern in his voice.

"I-I saw eric dancing with another girl. They were grinding up on each other"

" WHAT?!?!?"

"ILL KILL HIM WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!" gene and bruce talking at the same time.

Paul pulled me into a comforting hug. Paul called me a can back to the hotel.

When i got there i grabbed my pajamas and went to take a bath.

~mean while back at the party~

Paul gene and bruce all grabbed eric and dragged him outside.

" what the hell guys?!?! What are you doing?!?!"

"No the better question is what are YOU doing?!?!" Paul yelled.

" what do you mean?" He asked confused.

" you know that Y/N does not like parties but she comes anyways for you." Bruce says while clenching his fist.

" and what happens when she does? She finds the man she loves dancing and spending time with another woman instead of her. Now i may be a lot of things but i wouldnt do that to a woman. So you better get your sorry ass back to Y/N and apologize." Gene said letting go of erics shirt collar.

Paul grabs eric and pushes him to his car.

~ back to Y/N~

After i got out of the bath I went to the balcony and looked out at the view. It was so beautiful in the city at night and peaceful.

I felt gentle arms wrap around me and i turned to see it was eric.

" Y/N im so sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you or make you jealous. I promise it will never happen again. Can you ever forgive me?"

I turned around and looked him dead in the eye.

" of course i forgive you eric. I love you."

" and i love you."