Paralyzed- Chapter One

"See ya ass face!" I give Jimmy a hug.

"Be careful Delilah Lee, do not ruin that camera or Lord be your savior. " Jimmy grabbed me by the shoulders.

" I know. If I don't text you by 8:00, the Joker probably got to me. " I laugh about to walk out the old tour bus door. I'm like, obsessed with the Joker. But my version, the 2008 version is okay but I imagine my band crush from 30 seconds to Mars (Jared Leto) being The Joker. (Little does Delilah know)

I slam the door holding it in place until I hear Jimmy lock it. I grab my camera and take a picture of our tour bus. It's bigger than the roadie van to say the least. It's all rusted and has some panels coming off, but it's cozy as fuck. It has gotten us all the way from Long Beach, California to Scranton, Pennsylvania. MY FAVORITE SHOW THAT CAME OUT A FEW MONTHS AGO IN MARCH IS FILMED HERE I NEED TO GO....

"Oh goodness! I am so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you okay did I injure you. My name is Delilah Lee, but you can call me Delilah, hi. " I look up to the person in front of me. He looks about my age, 24. He's has shoulder length jet black hair, dre... I mean light hazel eyes that pop out due to the amount of makeup around them, two snake bites and one piercing in between them. He opens his mouth and starts laughing.

"Yes I'm okay Delilah Lee but I'll call you Delilah. I'm Chris." He says sticking out his hand for me to shake,I stand there paralyzed staring at his face and snap back into reality.

" Nice to meet cha!" I say in my best Brooklyn accent, trying to forget how awkward I was.

"I'm no Mr.J." he chuckles.

"Did we just become best friends?"

"Yep."  He shakes his head up and down.

"Ah, sorry I'm awkward. I was walking to the venue to scope out bands. Since we're now talking and I don't know how to end conversations, would you like to continue on my journey? " I say checking if my camera is okay.

" I was actually about to go to my tour bus. You'll see me over there soon!"

" Alrighty, I'll be that one annoying person with this huge ass camera taking pictures, won't be hard to miss me. " I wave goodbye as he turns on his heel.

Okay, he was very cute holy crap.

I continue walking to find a poster. Hehe, theres avenged almost at the top. I'm so proud of them. Val is probably the best "tour manager" there is. Matt is very lucky. Since we don't have a lot of money, I go around with a portfolio of pictures of bands and sell them. We no longer have to bum money off of Val's dad anymore.

I continue to look and see this band "Motionless in White," is that like an innuendo. I laugh to my self and see that they'll be on stage soon. I take my happy ass to the side stage and wait until they come out. Sure as shit I see all of these tattooed guys come out hopping around and shit.

I start snapping pictures until I see that dude from earlier. I obnoxiously wave and he winks. That's awesome my gut told me to come here.

After their set

"Thank you for coming to Scranton! You guys rock!" Chris says into the mic and leaves the stage.

I look at my phone and see the time, 7:43. Well, damn. The joker didn't get me, I laugh at myself.

I start heading to the bus and scrolling through pictures on my camera. This is probably the most photo genic band I've ever seen. But Chris, I have to admit, he's fine as hell. I reach the bus and bang on the door.

"Who is it?" I hear Brian say in his whispy woman voice.

"The ass kicking you ordered." I laugh.

"Oh come in dear." He chuckles and opens the door. "What bands did you see kiddo?" He slams the door back and looks at me.

"Motionless in White." I say putting my camera down. " They were pretty bad ass." I tell Brian and go to my bunk to grab my lap top. Jimmy's bunk is above mine. "Knock knock." I say a few seconds before opening his curtains,I don't want it to be awkward again.  Aww he's asleep.

"Wake up,I'm back. I love you." I start poking his face and he doesn't budge. I frown and close his curtains clutching my laptop to me as I walk back to see Brian and Zacky playing with their guitars.

"So what shots did you get? I wanna see." Zacky eagerly looks over my shoulder and pokes at my side.

"Give me a minute." I whine and move my stomach up from the couch away from the back.

"Nice tits." Johnny says drunkenly walking in.

" I thought you locked the door the the gnomes couldn't get in Brian." I laugh and turn back to Johnny. " I grew them myself,thank you." I laugh as Val and Matt step into the bus.

"He's a little shit let me tell ya." Matt laughs and slams the door and actually locks it.

" Fuck yeah he is." I scoff and upload the pictures to my computer. I hear everyone talking and laughing around me. As they load, I realise I mostly got pictures of Chris. Oh well. Zacky sitting next to me raises an eyebrow and I shrug my shoulder.

"He was the cutest. What do you expect?" I giggle.

" Most lead singers are." Val winks at me and slaps Matt's butt as their walking to their back room.

I sigh and upload a picture from today on my photography account, one nightmare photography, and shut my lap top and start the process of getting to bed. What if this helps them get their name out there? That would be awesome. I'll look for Chris tomorrow I think as I wash my face and look into the mirror. The black of all my make up came off and a little bit some how got into my butt length platinum blonde hair. My blue eyes pop with all this makeup on my face and my cheek bones are a little more defined than usual, my pale skin is blinding. My entire body covered in black in white tattoos. O look hot..... Oh shit soap in my eye!

I lay in bed and open my phone to Instagram. Holy shit!!!

 Holy shit!!!

10,287 likes

@onenightmarephotography: Action shot of Chris from @motionlessinwhite!! Everybody give them a listen,they're amazing as fuck!🖤💀❤️

@ chrismotionless: thank you so much Delilah Lee! This picture gets my good side😁

@ onenightmarephotography: @ chrismotionless, isn't every side your good side?

@ Johnnychristofficial: pussy

@ miwfan02: this makes me feel a certain way🥵🥵

@ synystergatesofficial: @ onenightmarephotography you only like this cause his DICK!!!

@ onenightmarephotography: immature🤦🏻‍♀️

____

I hope you enjoy!!❤️