night... - chapter 7

"Delilah wake up! What are you doing out here! It's below freezing!" Jimmy shakes me trying to get me to get up.

" Yeah, it's cold. " I shiver struggling to stand up due to most of my limbs being frozen.

"Let's get you inside. Don't die on me yet." He half-heartedly laughs.

" Open the god damn door or he himself will not save you!" Jimmy yells banging on the door.

A sleepy Zacky opens the door.

"Whoa D." He scrambles to get as many blankets as he can onto the couch.

"I'm seriously okay guys." I slowly walk to the couch taking the blankets.

"Everyone loaded up?" Matt walks out and asks. "Whoa kid, I figured you went to MIW's bus after you and Brian's argument. " He grabs a red bull from the fridge.

" You should know I'm not that smart. I sat outside and passed the fuck out." I laugh.

" Well go shower up real quick so we can get going."

" Don't worry about it. I'll shower when we get to where were going or a toilet. Same difference right." I shrug going to my bed, still in my jacket that reaks of cigarettes.

8 hours later

"Why can't you just let her go man?" Jimmy voice faintly says.

"I don't know Jim. I guess since she was my last serious relationship, I feel jealous of her talking to another guy. " Brian sighs.

" Don't you want her happy? " Jimmy asks.

" More than anything. She deserves it." He manages to say.

" Then let her do her own thing and you do yours. I'm no expert at the whole relationship thing so don't blame me if you fuck something." I hear Jimmy say with his infectious laugh.

His laugh had gotten me through everything. Even the roughest parts of my life.

I slowly crawl out of my bunk wearing only a long t-shirt and some panties that were covered.

"Truce?" I ask Brian tiredly rubbing my eyes.

"How am I going to do that with you looking like that cause damn." He laughs finally holding up his pinky. " Truce. Hug?" I run and grab his pinky in mine and hug him by straddling his waist.

"You smell like shit." He pinches his nose with his free hand.

"Well that's not too nice." I go to get up but he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm cold don't leave." He laughs.

"I needa go shower after my night..." I get up slowly walking to the shower we have thats kind of in the open but secluded at the same time.

"Don't let the days go by, glycerine." I start singing getting towels to put over the frosted glass door.

Getting ready for the show