the - Chapter 6

Later that night during the show.

"Now here is a very special song written by a very special person. " Matt smirks into the microphone staring right at me and starts talking again.

I turn to look at Val. "you're lucky I love you or else his ass would be dead." I slap her back and she giggles and rolled her eyes.

"Hey there Delilah, get your ass out here." I hear Matt say waving his arm frantically at me and I roll my eyes and jog towards him.

"You're not going to even ask me what it's like in New York City? Douche bag." I laughs and hit his hat off of his head.

"Well,I was just going to have you sing back up,but I guess we'll do a feature or some shit and you'll be singing a little song known as "until the end."" I see him point to syn and shit gets started.

'fuck you' I mouth to him, frantically starting the song.

"Weekends on young and angry streets
We meet, drink until trouble found us there
Living life as without a care..." My gaze shifts upon Brian.

"We've  had our fights, been black and blue
It's true..." I laugh pointing towards Zacky. "I've  even gone to jail for you my friends, funny story." I add and continue on.

"Bet  your life that I'd do it again

Don't change the way you think of me
We're from the same story...." I let my voice ring out for a second my eyes locked on with syns then quickly looking at the crowd.

"Life moves on, can't stay the same
For some of us, I'm worried, yeah

While some have gone their separate ways
There's some still caught up with the past instead
But move on, you're missing most of your life." I crouch down with my hands on the microphone mimicking the one and only M.Shadows earning a grin from him and screams from the crowd.

"They say it's hard to stay the same
When some fail, while other men seem to gain, but friends
I'll be with you here until the end." I smile pointing to everyone in the band.

"Don't change the way you think of me
We're from the same story
Life moves on, can't stay the same
For some of us, I'm worried..." I let my voice become scratchy and let emotion flow free.

"We're all falling forward
With no signs of slow
Some moving faster
That's all that I wanted
I wanted." I sing out and leave my mouth agape acting like I'm surprised with how well syn plays.

"I know it's hard
It's passing by
Memories
Be out all night
So reminisce won't bring you back
Just look ahead and hold on tight

We're all falling forward
With no signs of slow
Some moving faster
That's all that I wanted
I wanted

Don't change the way you think of me
Oh yeah." I walk to Syn and wrap my arms around his neck.

Until the end
Until the end
Until the ENDDD
UNTIL THE ENDDD OOOHHH...." I scream out and the crowd cheers and I kiss Brian on the cheek and start jumping up and down excitedly.

"That was kick ass man. Am I right!" The crowd cheers and whistles for me.

"Don't be taking my fan base now. They can only be obsessed with one lead singer." He does a douchy smirk and nods his head.