my -Chapter 3

"you guys were amazing as always!" I smile walking with Chris to my trailer.

"You get any cool pictures of me!" Jimmy runs and hugs me.

"Lots. I can tell I'm going to have to edit out some sweat." I laugh.

"So this is the guy. " Zacky comes over to where me and Chris are standing.

"Oh sorry, yes this is Chris." I say looking at Zacky and then turn to Chris.

" This is Zacky, the short one over there is Johnny, the tall lanky one is my brother Jimmy, the muscular one is Matt and the other one with the cool ass hair is Brian." I smile.

" Don't you need to go get our shit?" Brian glares at me.

Owie. "Yes I'll go get it! I'm so sorry! Here Chris take my camera."

I start running to the trailer and grab the cart.

" John come help please!" I start banging on his van. " John god damnit!" I kick the van and dent it and I can hear the guys laughing and put up my middle finger.

I get to the stage and see some guys touching Syns guitar.

"Alright,hands off." I yell pushing them aside.

" Oh look, a fan girl." Some guy laughs strumming the cords horribly.

" I'm their roadie. Fuck off the guitars." I buck up to the one talking to me.

" Oh just a little ittt bitty roadie " he pinches my cheeks and tries pushing me.

"Stop fucking with me. Put the shit back." I grit my teeth.

"Oh and what are you going to do about it?" He crouches down mockingly.

I yank the guitar out if his hands and set it down quickly, grab him by his collar and throw him to the ground causing a loud bang and drawing a lot of attention. He groans in pain as I see the other one start running with Zacky's acoustic. I start chasing after him seeing Jimmy ran up to check what the sound was.

I chase the man into the near by field. I get so close to grabbing him, I grab his collar and pull him down,as I pull him down he swings the guitar and it breaks on my head. I see black, but is it anger or being knocked out for a second? I start laughing and throw the guitar off of my head. I chase after him again taking him down by the legs. I put his arms behind his back pulling them towards his shoulders causing him to groan in pain. As I turn back to see someone running towards me, a drip down my face.

"You're lucky I didn't do more to you." I slap the dude on his head.

" Are you okay!!" Matt says grabbing me off the dude as Zacky goes to hold him down.

"Yeah, I'm just bleeding a little bit." I laugh nervously wiping the blood from my eye.

"You took a beating kid." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and walks me to the now blaring sirens and bright lights.

"Where was security when I needed them?" I lean my head against his shoulder and see Chris walking up with my camera.

" I got some action shots if it helps." He nervously laughs handing me my camera.

" My head hurts." I look up to him.

"Yeah I bet it does." He laughs now walking with me and Matt.

" Hey Matt, Chris is really cute. You think I have a chance." I say whispering and I hear them both chuckle.

" I don't know kid. But let's get you checked out." M says and let's go if me and I lean over into Chris.

" Hi im Delilah and you're cute." I hug him.