Info

(Name, Gender, Quirk Name, Quirk Description.)
Hibine Uyeno: Male, Tough, Anything he touches increases its breaking point. If used to long it makes his bones weaker.
Kaiyo Arita: Female, Aphrodite's Voice, She can have people do what she wants by speaking to them. If she likes someone her quirk works telepathically. Her quirk makes her have high standards and an adult body.
Ryo Doi: Male, Slip, He can make any person slip uncontrollably if he thinks they're a bad person. He gets a mild headache after adding someone to the list. The affect won't wear off until he changes his mind about them.
Genki Nakao: Male, Nuclear Storm, He radiates the suns energy around himself and uses it to fire massive blasts of power or engulf his body. He gets sunburnt easily.
Kaede Ito: Female, Bubble Wrap, She can prevent damage to anything by covering it in unbreakable bubbles. She uses her own water from her body and can get dehydrated.
Shizu Maeda: Female, Lullaby, Her singing can put you to sleep if you listen to it. She has insomnia because of her quirk as well.
Yoshikazu Wada: Male, Replenish, He can repair anything he touches with five fingers. The quirk is always on.
Masaaki Takahashi: Male, Recycle, Any attack that hits him is returned with twice the power. It only works when he has enough stamina to take the hit.
Shigeko Matsumoto: Female, Dice, Her quirk works like a dice. If it's a one then her power is useless, if it's a six then her punch can level two skyscrapers.
Tomi Abe: Female, Morph, Her hands can morph into any kind of weapon she wants. It uses the iron in her body to morph so she has to eat more than average.
Daichi Uchida: Male, Clock, He can pause time for an hour at most. He has to sleep more than the average person to hold up the pause.
Ozuru Kazama: Male, Jail, He summons chains out of nowhere to jail his target. His brain gets scrambled every time he makes a new jail, he loses his memory for a second.
Tanaka Chiba: Female, Oak, She can control any kind of plant at will. If she touches a plant while the quirk is activated, she pukes.
Tatsuo Ishioka: Male, Mythical, He can turn a part of his body into any mythical creature he's read about. He sometimes loses his sanity.
Mai Ebina: Female, Ballet, She can avoid any attack by dancing. She's self conscious and thinks she's bad at dancing.
Nozomi Goda: Female, Scatter, Anything she wishes to use her quirk on multiplies itself by three. She has ADHD, this makes it hard to focus.
Chinami Hagimoto: Female, Sting, She has a variety of stings from venomous to mildly painful. She has to touch someone with a finger tip. The sting can affect her occasionally.
Izuku Midoriya: Male, Bear Hug, He can turn any part of his body into a bears. He can't talk when transformed to a full bear. Secretly the singer Snake.
(That's Class 1N, Who should I ship Izuku with? I'm open to opinions, but no pros. Any student in UA is fine though.)