Sports

The sports festival, the event were heroes got to look at the students and pick ones to intern. The new heroes also got to watch, but this year, Nezu decided that they'd participate. Everyone was just relaxing, waiting, and eating some snacks when the door busted open. Nezu had stepped in and said, "Izuku, since you are the newest person in 1N, I will have you get first selection of trainees. Come with me to discuss this." The class kept talking being that they had an hour left before the event.

(Nezu's office)

"Midoriya, I know your secret. You are Snake, aren't you?" Izuku rubbed his neck and squeaked out a, "Yeah, don't tell anyone." The principal could only smile before saying, "Ok, you'll preform after the second event. I also have some information for you to pass along. While it's true your class is participating, they can't be knocked out until the final round. All you are is obstacles, no points count, and you can't win, but it will show everyone what the others are capable of. Your class also has dorms that will be up tomorrow, your class moves in a day before the others." Midoriya left as the event was about to start, and texted his mom to bring his uniform.

(Sports Festival)

Once he was in his classes waiting area, Ryo handed him a bag and said, "Your mom said that this was important, care to elaborate?" Izuku smiled and grabbed the bag before answering, "I really don't want to." The topic was actually dropped, for a short time. Once the festival started, Midnight started to make an announcement, "Welcome to the UA sports festival! Before we start, we have a group of people to test the trainees until the final round. Introducing, Class 1N!" Everyone turned to see 1N enter the ring with their hero suits, and the screen showed, 'New Heroes!' Now people were excited to see how these kids do, but Midnight cut in first, "The heroes won't be eliminated until the tournament, and that is because they are obstacles. These teens already possess a heroes license, so they are here to test the students power. Every student watched in horror as some started to show of their quirks, but if they were obstacles, did that mean they'd have to fight them? Izuku was punching the air with bear claws on his hands, when he dodged a rack of some kind. He didn't question it and just kept going. The entire reason stuff was flying at him was because Bakugo was trying to get revenge. He pulled a sharpened pencil from his pocket and aimed before firing it with an explosion. He smiled as it aimed at Izuku's throat, only to be shattered when a girl with medium length ginger hair, pitch black eyes outlined in red with white pupils blocked it. C-Cups, and an extremely prominent backside, this girl looked better than some 1A girls, but still didn't compare to some other girls. Her arm was a sword of some kind, it seemed extremely durable, her hero suit was a sleeveless black jacket, blue jeans, and brown work boots, obviously a close up fighter.

Another girl had long yellow hair with purple highlights, a tired appearance, and a visor covering her eyes. Not to mention she had A-cups, with a rather flat backside. Her hero suit was skin tight like Midnight's in places, but also had a leather jacket with fur on the collar. She wore yellow high heels and her visor seemed to double as a mask. The girl was waving at Midnight who flashed a quick smile and went back to explaining the rules. Speaking of which, Bakugo needed to pay attention, he didn't hear any of the rules. Izuku had a secret, one no one knew about, even his mom didn't know. He smiled when Midnight said it was an obstacle course, all he did was turn his feet into paws and wait. Izuku's hero suit was simple, a white T-shirt, black shorts, and no shoes. Honestly, it worked best for his quirk. Everyone lined up to run, and some of 1N got prepared to stop people before it even began, Izuku's teeth sharpened beyond recognition as he darted faster than any other competitor, making it to the end so fast a sonic boom was created. Izuku stopped at the entrance to the arena and waited, then he saw someone on the mine field, he smiled and he got in front of the door. Bakugo and Todoroki were to busy staring at each other they didn't see a paw hit their stomach. The two recoiled back to see Izuku standing with red eyes as he let out a roar, the two kept trying to get by him or fight him, but he kept hitting them back. Todoroki was about to freeze his entire body inside out, when an announcement was made in the arena, "Ibarra Shiozaki comes in first place, Mina Ashido in second, and Tokoyami Fumikage in third!" Bakugo was angry and tried blasting through Izuku, only to be thrown back onto a mine. Todoroki caught on though and used his ice to go above Izuku where he couldn't be reached, "Shoto Todoroki coming in fifth place after Mei Hatsume."

Bakugo screamed as he kept trying to blow Izuku away, only to be hit away every time, "Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Setsuna Tokage, Itsuka Kendo, and Minoru Mineta take the six through ten spots!" Bakugo kept up his attempt and after being hit back again, Izuku shouted, "Give up your pride if you want to win!" Bakugo wouldn't accept that response and kept trying, getting the same results, "Jurota Shishida, Neito Monoma, Hiryu Rin, Kinoko Komori, and Rikido Sato take the eleven through fifteen spots!" Bakugo exhibited insanity, doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. He used his explosions to move behind Izuku, and like an idiot, started to attack his back. Izuku turned around and grabbed Bakugo before he suplexed him into the ground. The 1A students in the arena shook their heads and groaned, "Hitoshi Shinso, Mashirao Ojiro, Ejiro Kirishima, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, and Tsuyu Asui have taken the sixteen through twenty spots." Bakugo screamed louder and kept attacking Izuku, only for Izuku to back hand him into Aoyama. Now Izuku became more focused as he saw some of his classmates, Daichi and Genki joined him and started to become a nearly impenetrable wall. Daichi would stop time, and hit or move someone, while Genki would destroy anyone trying to go over them, Izuku kept blocking on the ground. After an hour of constant battles, one spot remained, and Bakugo did the least heroic thing possible, cheat. He grabbed another competitors hair before throwing them at Izuku with an explosion, causing Izuku to catch the girl, who was soon revealed as Jiro. As Bakugo used that small opening to get into the stadium, the competitors got lunch break now, but Izuku took Jiro to Recovery Girl as he was going to talk to Aizawa about this. The girl had burn marks all over her, and they hopefully wouldn't scar. As he was walking he ran into someone, he looked up to see Todoroki who just stared at him before attempting a punch. Izuku was in no mood for this and got ready to retaliate until Todoroki was hit in the back of the head by three sandals in a row. He fell to the ground before he whimpered a bit remembering his mom. Izuku looked and saw no one but heard someone say, "Like hell that dirty thermostat is touching my man." Izuku didn't know who it was, but excepted the help, though what did they mean by there man?