Part 1

"WHAT OMG THIS ISNT REAL! IT CAN'T BE REAL." i yelled as my friend Hanna came rushing over to see what the hell was going on.
"BILLIE EILISH VIP IS COMING ON SALE." i told her. she started screaming and we both had a dance party. i was so shocked. i didn't know what to do. i immediately called my mum and she said that she would try and get them for me but she didn't want me to get my hopes up too high. maybe i did. anyways i was very excited. i was crying my eyes out. me and Hanna didn't sleep at all that night. i wouldn't have been able to anyways.

A few days later.....
"MUM THEY GO ON SALE TOMORROW! ILL BE AT SCHOOL NOOOOO" i cried.
"Honey, calm down. i'm going to try and get them. you know how popular she is though, don't you? she's very famous now. i just want you to know that we might not get them, we might. you never know. i'll text you tomorrow in school. " she reassured me and calmed me down.

The next day at school....
i was in my spanish class. i sat right in the back corner. i hated spanish. it was so boring and i never understood any of it. my phone was on silent so it wouldn't make a noise but i did feel it vibrate in my pocket. i quickly slipped it out of my pocket and under the table. no one saw me. i didn't even need to unlock it, i just needed to see the notification.

message from Mum ❤️❤️❤️❤️:
i couldn't get them. i'm so sorry, baby. i ran out of time. the website only gave me like 10 minutes! i'm so sorry. i'll be there when you get home to give you lots of hugs. :(

i gasped, unaware of what i was doing. i had to breathe differently and blink non stop to try and stop the tears. i asked to go to the toilet and stormed out, kinda slamming the door behind me. at that point i didn't care. when i got into the cubicle, i couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. it was uncontrollable. i didn't want to text Mum. i was mad at her. i knew i shouldn't have been because it wasn't her fault, but still. i had to be mad at someone. after i'd been in there for a little while i cleaned myself up, took a deep breath and made my way back to class. i don't know how i made it through that class. all i kept thinking about was the fact that i had had the chance to meet billie eilish but i couldn't all because my mum ran out of time. this made me mad at my mum.