Found You

A few hours later Keigo couldn't couldn't conceal his curiosity so of course he decided to go out looking for that scarred villain, "I mean who knows, It could be true..maybe It wasn't just a dream..maybe it was a sign..." Keigo mumbled to himself, pulling his coat on.
It was nearly evening now and all of the league was busy with something, Toga and Twice were with Overhaul, Spinner, Tomura, and Mr. Compress were patrolling the area, Kurogiri was cleaning up the lair, and so on. Dabi was bored and really had nothing better to do so he threw on a black hoodie and mask then was on his way out when he noticed a glimpse of red in his hair, through the broken mirror in the hallway, "I'll have to cover that up..." Dabi mumbled to himself as he walked out into the streets. Luckily for Dabi It was pouring rain outside so there was no one outside their houses, especially around this part of town, not many people ever came here. After walking for a while, the scarred villain went up on top of one of the taller buildings and just sat there at the edge of it and pulled his mask down, under his chin. "I'm sorry.." He whispered into the rain, "I'm sorry that I left you guys.." Dabi looked up to the sky, and though it may not have been noticable because of the pouring rain, a small tear rolled down his face.
"Hmph, stupid rain" Hawks grumbled, "making my wings all wet so I can't fly.." He said to himself, quite angrily as he kept walking further and further away from his small appartment that he called home. "At least I have an umbrella to keep most of myself dry." Keigo mumbled to himself again, a bit more calmly this time. The ash blonde kept walking In the pouring rain with his dark red wings drooping down from being so soaked, but at least he had an umbrella to keep the rest of him dry and safe from all the rain, Touya used to say 'Rain means that the Gods are crying for us and it's a sign to tell us that everything will be okay in the end.' Then he would look up into the rainy sky and say 'Thank you' it always made Keigo love the rain and be happy whenever it rained, I guess he didn't now because Touya left and everything wasn't okay now.
As it rained more and more Dabi didn't notice for a while how his hair was fading and very slowly turning red again. After a while of staring into the dark, rainy sky, Dabi finally looked down to see a bunch of tiny little black water droplets, "what the.." He started, "wait a minute..." He mumbled to himself before his eyes widened and he rapidly started rubbing his hands around in his hair. "No!!" Dabi whisper/ yelled when he looked down at his hands, which were now covered in watered down black hair dye, but as he was looking down he caught a glimpse of an ash blonde male with oddly familiar burgundy red wings from the corner of his eye who was walking closer and closer to the building that Dabi was on, "No..." Dabi whispered to himself again as he stared at the blonde.
As Hawks was walking, the rain finally seemed to calm down just a bit but there was still some thunder and lightning going on. Just as he was about to give up, Hawks saw a small black puddle of what looked to be ink or hair dye of some sort, then he ironically looked yp to see a tall scarred man with red and blackish hair sitting up on top of the building that Keigo was standing in front of, "Maybe it was true.." Keigo whispered to himself, his eyes wide as he ran up to get to the man on the building.