Facing The World

The next day the gods went to the village to get their prize the people in it.

While they parade toward the kingdom of their king Yunlan is in a carraige with Shen Wei and tried to hide his face with his hood. So he might not face his angry people. But a small girl tried to give him a flower. For they thought their new queen is woman. He approach her to get it. Before he take it, the girl saw his face. "Wait?! Aren't you one of us?!" As the girl turned toward her mother.

"Mama! Mama! Our queen is a man! And is one of us!" She shout. Yunlan suddenly hide his face again in his hood while Shen Wei pulled him back inside the carriage and glared at the mother and daughter. "Sorry your highness!" As she pulled her daughter away from them.

Yezhun smirk and ride with his horse beside the carriage. "Why are you scared in facing them Yunlan?! You are they're queen now!" Shen Wei hold Yunlan to him. "Didi go back to your place and stop bothering my wife!"

That made Yezun back away gone back with Zhuiji, Chu and the other gods. "Yunlan are you okay?" As he hugged him tightly and kiss his head.

"Wei! Not infront of them! I'm no woman!" He whispered to him. "Yes your not! Your my wife! My precious queen!" As he kiss him passionately.

Yezun laugh at what he see, "Gege! Sure love him dearly!" But Zhuiji and Chu are not quite happy. Inside the castle their father let Shen Wei sit on the throne and beside him Yunlan who can't look at his people.

"Isn't that our lost general?!" The people whisper at each other. "Silent!" Shout Zhuiji. Suddenly the prisoners appeared wearing a chain collar in each one of them. Yunlan was shocked as he saw general Cong Bo, Da quing and his other friends. "Wei! Why are they're chain?! The war is over! Can you not let go of them?" He whispered to his husband.

"They are slaves now, Yunlan! You can't save them." Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan see Yezun is looking at Da quing intensely. "I want a slave! And I want that one!" As he pointed to Da quing and his friends. "Hey! I have already chosen him!" Said Yezun. "Please my love choose another, I don't want to fight my didi for a slave only. His my only allied among our brothers."

Yunlan have no choice as he pick Lin Jing next. Da quing was a little hurt when Yunlan choose someone else but he understand his situation. As he was dragged away by Yezun to his new room. "Sorry Da quing!" Yunlan whispered to himself. "Thanks Yunlan for choosing me!" That purple guy was looking at me from head to toe!" Said Lin Jing. As he went behind Yunlan.

Zhuiji snob them and took Cong Bo instead. While Chu took th frighten Guo. Yunlan can't do anything as they where introduce to the people that they are the new ruler of the kingdom.

After that they celebrate in the kingdom every leader of each village and city came to honor their new king and queen. After the dinner Yunlan excuse himself to go back to his room for his so exhausted at everything that happened. While walking he saw the moon light strike the veranda making it's a beautiful scenery.

In the veranda he saw a small child calling him. "Strange?! I never saw that child before?!" As he went outside and follows the child into the garden of maze their in the middle of it, a sword was thrusted on a stone.

First Yunlan look at his surrounding if it is a trap. As he went near it. The voice of the child he heard. "Set me free! And I will help you fight the gods!" Yunlan was a bit shocked. "A rusty old sword can't fight a gods nor man?" He said to himself.

Until he pulled it and the sword shines brightly to the night and floating in mid air. "Thank you for freeing me! For now you are my master! Whenever you need me I'll be there!" The sword suddenly went through his chest. Making Yunlan scream as it buried into his body.

One of the gods heard his scream. As it went to the maze. "Hey! You! What is happening!" Yunlan's eyes brightly shine. "I will eliminate all the gods!" Yunlan suddenly disappeared from his sight and appeared behind him. As he struck the sword at his back. He scream before he disintegrate.

The father of Shen Wei felt one of his son died as he called the other to investigate but as they came they only see the ashes of their brother and nothing else but the silence of the night.

Shen Wei was frightened that the killer went to get his husband and hurriedly went to their room only to find him sleeping peacefully on their bed. Shen Wei unconciously hugged Yunlan making him stire in his sleep.

"What's going on?" He ask innocently. "There's a killer on the loose! It killed one of my brother! I swear I won't let him lay a finger on you!" As he kiss Yunlan on the head. He didn't notice Yunlan smirk under his embrace. While nuzzling to his hold. The amulet that Shen Wei gave to Yunlan have already cracked and no one notice it.

The next day the news spread like wild fire. Making the humans having hope of being free from the gods. While the gods have a meeting to discuss on whats happening. "Father! What will do! I thought were invincible! And no one can kill us!" Said Zhuiji as his getting worried. "The sword of the immortal! That weapon killed your brother! I thought it was lost a long time ago! It was forge by one of my brother back then when he saw we were killing his people! He have a soft spot for the humans as one them is his lover! But it was gone! Cast away! But now it's returned?! To whom! We must find out who holds it and eliminate him quickly! Or it may uproar a war again!"